Alpine X903D-OC3 - 9" Screen TomTom GPS Bluetooth Carplay/Android Auto Stereo
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With a simple and intuitive interface, integrated steering wheel controls, and powerful new voice actions, it's designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road. Android Auto automatically brings you useful information, and organizes it into simple cards that appear just when they're needed. Apple CarPlay compatibility brings you a smarter way to use your iPhone on the road. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use maps, listen to music and access messages with just a word or a touch. You can even enjoy Spotify, internet radio or podcasts while on the road for a truly connected experience.
Vehicle System Setup
The Skoda Octavia 3’s radio display is used to show and set up vehicle settings and display warning messages such as low engine oil level. The Alpine system is fully compatible with the Skoda Octavia 3’s electronic systems and can therefore display all menus and warnings (except original traffic sign recognition system).
Built-in iGo Primo NextGen Navigation
The iGo Primo NextGen navigation is currently one of the best navigation software on the market. Combined with Alpine’s powerful hardware and processing power, you get a highly accurate and super fast navigation system for your car. For example, calculating a route from Munich to Paris takes just a few seconds. The system is packed with tons of useful and unique navigation features, from partial address input with automatic detection, TMC route guidance, 3D landmark icons and much more. It also includes hundreds-of-thousands of POIs, to make it easy to find restaurants and any kind of public places near you.
Alpine introduces the 2nd generation Alpine Style system for the Skoda Octavia 3 (Model Code 5E, 2012 and newer): get perfect system integration in your Skoda, paired with the latest features. Only Alpine offers the biggest screen size possible (9-inch), as well as extensive media options including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and cutting edge iGo Primo Nextgen navigation with TomTom maps. You also get high-end sound quality and sound tuning options with this great system.
- Memory Pre-sets: Preset Stations (FM: 24 / MW: 6 / LW: 6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local / DX Selection
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Pre-set: 18 Pre-set Memory
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Alphabet Search Function
- Antenna Power Supply Selection
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- Wide Band Speech Technology
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Advanced BLUETOOTH® Technology
- Connection: SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) Supported
- Individual Profile Connection Hands Free Phone and Music Streaming
- Phone Book: Phone Book Synchronization
- Speed Dial: 4 Pre-set Memory (per phone)
- Multiple Phone Number Registration: 5 Phone Numbers can be stored for one name
- Device Name Display
- Auto Answer
- Call History Display: Outgoing Calls / Incoming Calls / Missed Calls
- Redial Function
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: Possible for Outgoing and Incoming Volume
- DTMF (Touch-Tone) Function
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Battery Level Indicator
- Menu Language Selection: 24 Languages
- Firmware Updatable
Made for iPod® / iPhone®
- Compatibility for iPod/iPhone: compatible with all models except 1st and 2nd generation iPhone
- Connection: KCU-471i Required (Sold separately)
- Music Playback
- Available Selections: Playlist / Artist / Album /Song / Podcast / Genre / Composer / Audiobook
- Alphabet Search
- Artwork Display
- Direct Up / Down: Playlist / Artist / Album / Genre / Composer
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Play: Song, Albums, All
- Battery Charging
- Works with Apple CarPlay (requires CarPlay enabled iPhone)
- Works with Android Auto (Requires Android Auto enabled smartphone)
- Map Coverage: 48 Countries (Western and Eastern Europe)
- Menu Language: 29 Languages
- Voice Guidance Language: 29 Languages for Voice Guidance, 15 Languages for Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Advanced Address Search
- Post Code Search
- Free Form Search
- Partial Name Search
- Advanced POI Functions
- Smart Routes: Smart Routes using historic traffic patterns
- Advanced Route Planning
- Eco Route Search
- 7 Alternative Route Recommendation
- Advanced TMC Mode
- Map Display Mode: 2D Heading Up, 2D North Up, 3D
- 3D City Mode: 3D Building/Icon Display
- Elevation Map Display: 3D maps with elevation mode
- 3D Motorway Junction View: Junction View with Sign Post
- Drive Lane Suggestion
- Tunnel Mode
- Highway Mode
- Voice Guidance Mixing
- Direct Phone Call from POI data
- 3 Positioning Sensors: GPS / Glonass, Gyroscope, Vehicle Speed Pulse
USB Media Connection
- USB Connection: includes a special cable that connects the USB / AUX port
- USB Connection: USB Extension Cable Included
- Music Playback: MP4 compatible
- File / Folder Name Search
- Tag Info Search
- Folder Up / Down
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Bass Engine SQ
- Bass Engine™ Pro
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- Subwoofer Phase Select
- 2 V High Voltage PreOut KTX-PRE1 Required (Sold separately)
- Equalizer: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country, Classical
- Dual HD EQ (9-band Parametric Equalizer front/rear)
- 6 Channel Digital Time Correction
- Digital Crossover Setting
- Customized Sound Setting by Car Type
- MediaXpander HD
- Application Volume Level Setting
- Sound Setting Data Download
- Easy, Step-by-Step Sound Customization
- Alpine TuneIt App ready
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Advanced Power IC
- Display: 9′′ Capacitive WVGA High Resolution Display
- White LED Backlighting System
- 50/50 Split Screen: Left / Right Position Changeable
- Control Type: Touch, Drag, Flick
- My Favourites Function
- Automatic Setting Change for 2 Users
- High Grade Audiophile Design
- 3 PreOuts (2 V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer) KTX-PRE1 Required (Sold separately)
- AUX-In: 1 A/V AUX Input 3.5mm (RCA)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Function
- OEM Sub-display Function
- Remote Control Ready
- Navigation Guidance Mix
- Camera Connection & Built-in Controls for Multi-View Cameras
- Camera Guide Line Adjustment
- Rear-view Camera Display Automatic Boot-up
- Simple Mode & Info Mode Display Selection
- Visual EQ
- Live Contrast Adjustment
- Menu Language: 24 Languages (for AV / Bluetooth), 29 Languages (Navigation Menu and Voice Guidance)
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Firmware Updatable
- Original Skoda Octavia 3 hands-free Microphone Connection
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- HDMI Input (Alpine Special HDMI connector required)
- HDMI Selector Interface KCX-630HD Ready
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- CAN Connection Interface Included
- Ready for optional DVD Player DVE-5300
Map & Database
- Online Map Update via alpine.naviextras.com
- Featuring TomTom Maps
- 3 Years free of charge map update (multiple updates possible)
- Includes installation brackets, wiring harness and CAN bus interface for complete installation.
How will you send my item?
We ship to addresses within the UK using Royal Mail and DPD couriers.
How much does delivery cost?
- Royal Mail Standard - 2-3 Day non-tracked service - £2.99.
- Royal Mail Tracked - 2-3 Day tracked service - £4.99.
- DPD 2 Day - 2 Day tracked service - £7.99 .
- DPD Next Day - Next working day tracked service - £11.99.
- DPD Delivery - Non specific DPD service for larger/bulkier orders - £15.
- Saturday/Sunday Service - Tracked service specified for Saturday/Sunday - £22.99.
For orders to UK Non-mainland and International destinations, there will be an additional charge at checkout. Please see below for more information.
How long does delivery take?
Depending on the delivery service you choose, delivery usually takes between 1-3 working days to mainland UK from the moment we despatch your order. Orders to UK non-mainland and international destinations can take longer.
When will you despatch my order?
Orders placed before 3pm are processed and despatched the same day (excluding bank holidays and weekends). Orders placed on weekends will be processed and despatched the following working day.
*Please note that international orders may require extra checks before we are able to despatch your order so timescales may vary.
Can I track my delivery?
Yes - Order tracking is offered as standard on all items, whether they are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail. You will receive your tracking information via email once we have despatched your order.
UK Non-mainland and International destinations.
Due to the UK leaving the EU, some of our delivery partners have changed the way we ship to international and offshore destinations. This means that for the time being we are unable to ship items to these locations.
We are still accepting orders to these destinations however delivery times and prices are not final. We will confirm via email once we know more from our delivery partner.
Shipping for all items to UK Non-Mainland and International destinations will incur a charge at checkout. This charge is not final and we may need to charge for additional postage if required.
Shipping to international destinations may require further security checks and I.D. may need to be provided by the cardholder. We reserve the right to cancel any orders where you are do not pass our security checks or do not pay for appropriate postage.
Please note that we are unable to ship some items outside the UK. To avoid any disapointment please contact us before making your order.
What do you class as UK Non-mainland?
Rep. Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands. If you are unsure whether your address is classed as UK Non-mainland please feel free to contact us and an advisor will be happy to help.
For any further enquiries with regards to your delivery please contact us on 020 8561 9845 and one of our adviser's will be happy to help.
I want to return an item
- Unwanted Goods: In accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations (2015), you have a 14 working day 'cooling off period' in which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. The cooling off period starts on the day after the day on which you received the goods (does not include weekends). You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Providing that unwanted goods are received back by us in "as new" condition, we will refund payment for the goods. We don't mind if you open the product to check it, however any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee so please take care when opening your item. These refunds will be made within 30 days of return of goods. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the 14 working days 'cooling off' period, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Please tell us your name and address, how your order was placed and any payment reference (ie Paypal) and the order number.
- Should you cancel your purchase with this 14 working day 'cooling off' period, we will refund your payment in full via the method of payment. There will be no charges for cancellation within this 14 working day 'cooling off period'.
- You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage. You are also advised to return goods by recorded delivery, registered post, or by courier. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Please remember to include with the return your name and address, and a copy of your purchase receipt.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Beyond this 14 working day period, you are covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is typically 1 year. If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our eSupport department, via the website, direct email or phone for a returns number. We will then arrange for your item to be repaired (or replaced, if appropriate with a new product) or provide details of the manufacturers local service centre.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A VALID RETURNS NUMBER
- To avoid unnecessary returns, our returns address will be provided with the Returns Number.
Airlift Warranty Managments:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased individually on or after 09/03/202
- 4-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased with an Air Lift Performance front and rear suspension kit or four (4) Air Lift Performance Dominator Air Springs (purchased within 45 days of each other) on or after 09/03/2021
Airlift Warranty Bolt-on Suspenion:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased individually before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased with a 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control System on or after 09/03/2021.
Airlift Warranty Compressors:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased before 09/03/2021
- 90-Day Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased on or after 09/03/2021