What is finance?
Finance is a payment method available on all orders over £100. It allows you to pay less today, as little as 10% of the total cost, and pay the rest on a monthly basis meaning you can still get the items you want today, without having to pay all at once.
What criteria do I need to apply?
To be considered for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Your delivery address must be the same as your billing address.
What options are available?
Depending on what you are purchasing, we have a few options for you.
- Pay in 3
- 12 Months Classic Credit (0%)
- 24 Months Classic Credit (0%)
*Please note: Sale items, clearance or ex-demo items, promotions (such as discount codes and free gifts) may not be applicable for finance.
How can I apply for finance?
Applying for finance couldn't be easier. Please contact us with a list of items that you'd like to order and we'll send you a link to process the application online.
Who provides our finance?
Our finance provider is Klarna. Our finance provider is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. For more information on Klarna, you can visit their website at www.klarna.com/uk/.