Our first 4G LTE enabled dashcam
The T700 allows users to receive notifications and review footage when you are away from their vehicle in real-time via the Thinkware Connected LTE smartphone app. The connected dash cam T700 has intelligent user accessibility at the forefront of its design with its ‘Connected Service’ feature with connectivity enabled by the Vodafone Smart SIM. The new feature boasts a number of key capabilities made possible with the fastest 4G connective experience available. The T700 also offers an expansive view of the road with 1080p full HD resolution and a wide 140-degree field of view. Users can also benefit from the dash cam’s Super Night Vision and a feature-rich Parking Mode that includes, Motion and Impact Detection or time-lapse recording plus Energy Saving Parking Recording to reduce energy consumption.
THINKWARE CONNECTED LTE
Our new mobile LTE app offers a wide range of smart features. Now you can truly communicate with your vehicle in real-time seamlessly, the perfect solution for fleet users. Features : Remote Live View Real-time Parking Impact Video Captured Image Of Most Recent Parking Vehicle Status Driving History Send Emergency Message
VODAFONE SMART SIM
We have teamed up with Vodafone to provide affordable connectivity, for only £3/€3 per month on a rolling monthly contract. This provides up to 5GB of data per month, which is sufficient for most if not all people’s needs. The SIM is a Smart SIM which provides national and international roaming across more that 160 countries around the World, ensuring the best possible coverage for your Thinkware camera
Thinkware Connected LTE
*Compatible with Android (7.0 Nougat or higher) and iOS (11.4 or higher)
A smarter connected experience with 4G LTE Connectivity.
Depending on the mobile carrier, a standard data plan is included for Thinkware Connected LTE compatible dash cams.
*This standard data plan policy may not apply to your country.
Thinkware Connected LTE, our new and improved mobile app offers a wide range of smart features.
Now you can truly communicate with your vehicle in real-time seamlessly.
Receive impact notifications, play videos (strong impact crash in continuous recording mode, parking impact),
view captured image of most recent parking, and monitor your vehicle status and driving history on your mobile.
*One account on Thinkware Connected LTE can connect up to five dash cam devices.
Remote Live View
Remotely view your vehicle in both Continuous Recording Mode and Parking Mode.
Click on Live View button on your smartphone app to view a real-time video of your vehicle.
*Remote Live View can be requested up to 30 minutes a month on the standard data plan.
**Remote Live View is unavailable in Energy Saving Mode when your vehicle is parked.
Real-Time Parking Impact Video
In Parking Mode, you can immediately detect an impact with the dash cam.
Receive impact notification and play video of the impact on your smartphone.
Upon user consent, a 20 seconds Full-HD video (10 seconds before and after the incident) is uploaded on the server.
Captured Image Of Most Recent Parking
In Parking Mode, check the location of your vehicle and its surroundings.
View a Full-HD image of your front camera including the location of your parked vehicle.
Vehicle Status and Driving History
Monitor your vehicle’s status to check whether your vehicle is parked or operating on the road.
Check your vehicle battery voltage and remotely turn off the dash cam when the battery voltage is low.
View your driving history including data such as date, time, distance, route and driving behavior.
Remote Firmware Data Update
Update your dash cam remotely to enhance your dash cam’s features, maintain optimal operation and increase stability.
Conveniently upgrade your firmware and speed cam data to the latest version on your smartphone.
Firmware download can take up to several minutes and you will receive a push notification once the download is complete.
Check the firmware download and reboot the dash cam to start firmware update.
Send Emergency Message
In case of emergency situations, register the contact details of your family, friend or associate.
A SOS message will be transmitted to your emergency contact in the event of a strong impact crash
or when the driver presses the SOS button on the dash cam to urgently request for help.
Strong impact crash message includes a 20 seconds video (10 seconds before and after the incident) and location of the crash.
SOS recording message includes a 10 seconds video (5 seconds before and after the incident) and location of the crash.
* No new videos can be recorded while saving the 20 seconds of first impact file.
** If a second or third impact is detected, an additional push notification alert of the impact is sent to the user’s smartphone.
And if those impacts are within 10 seconds from the first impact, it can be seen in the remaining seconds of the first impact file
(e.g. If, a second impact is detected 2 seconds from the first impact, 8 seconds are the duration of the second impact video).
*** Strong impact videos are recorded for 20 seconds (10 second before and after the incident) at 30 frames per second.
The videos are uploaded on to the server and your emergency contact will receive an SMS message including the impact details and video URL.
The strong impact notification, strong impact video upload and transmission to emergency contact is an unlimited service.
**** The service behavior and the transmission may vary depending on the server environment and your mobile data.
Thinkware Dash Cam Link
*Compatible with Android (7.0 Nougat or higher) and iOS (11.4 or higher)
Play Recored Videos and Manage Settings On Smartphone
The Thinkware Dash Cam T700 and your smartphone can be connected via
‘THINKWARE DASH CAM LINK’ app with built-in Wi-Fi.
Check live view screen, play recorded videos, and manage dash cam settings.
Quick Downloads via Built-In Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi connectivity supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands for the best experience in different environments.
2.4GHz has a longer range and can be captured from a farther distance
The longer range network also captures other devices thus preferred in undisrupted environments.
5GHz has a shorter range and can offer better performance with a higher bandwidth.
The shorter range network avoids interferences thus preferred for a less congestive experience within shorter distances.
*Download speed and connection experience can differ according to smartphone specifications and telecommunications conditions.
**5GHz band may be more suitable for cities in Singapore or Hong Kong due to possible disruptions in telecommunications environments.
Super Night Vision
Dash cam videos recorded in a low-light environment, such as dark alleys or parking lots, may not be clearly identifiable.
Super Night Vision uses Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record clear and visible videos in Parking Mode.
Energy Saving Mode
Energy Saving Mode will reduce power consumption by 1/3 less and give 3x longer video recording than normal parking mode.
When you are away for a vacation or leaving your car for quite some time, Energy Saving Mode is a recommended solution.
The Thinkware Dash Cam T700 will go to sleep in Energy Saving Mode.
Soon after an impact has been detected by a built-in G-sensor,
the dash cam will wake up within a second and start recording for next 20 seconds of period.
* You can still use certain Thinkware Connected LTE app features such as
Send Emergency Message and Captured Image of Most Recent Parking in Energy Saving Mode.
Other services will be deactivated to reduce power consumption.
Important clips and images may get deleted due to insufficient memory space during long continuous recordings,
especially in standard parking recording mode which requires large memory for saving 15 to 30 frames per second.
Time Lapse Mode records 2 frames per second reducing the size of the video file.
This allows video recordings in parking mode to continue up to 16 times longer than other dash cams.
Parking Mode can be activated upon installing the Thinkware Dash Cam T700 with hardwiring cable.
Safety Camera Alert
The Thinkware Dash Cam T700’s internal GPS provides accurate location information
while the Safety Camera Alert function is on continuous alert to warn the driver of red lights and traffic enforcement cameras.
Cultivate safe driving habits with Thinkware Dash Cam.
Road Safety Warning
The Thinkware Dash Cam T700 is equipped with the Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS),
Front Collision Warning System (FCWS), Urban Front Collision Warning System(uFCWS)
and Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW) to ensure driver safety with a voice warning.
Front and Rear View Full HD Recordings
CMOS Image Sensors allow constant front and rearview 1080P Full HD resolution recording during both daytime and nighttime.
The 140-degree wide angle lens view will minimize blind spots to assure recording of all events without fail.
State of the Art Video Enhancement Technology
Thinkware Dash Cams are equipped with top-notch video enhancement technology on the market,
ensuring the most vivid video recordings under any circumstance.
Various Autonomous Recording Modes
This mode is activated automatically when you start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in one-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism
The Active Impact Monitoring System will automatically store the video data ten seconds prior to and after a collision registered by the 3-axis G-Sensor.
Similar to a video camera, you can use the Manual Recording Mode to capture events that occur in front of your vehicle whether or not it is in motion.
The dash cam will go to sleep and soon after an impact has been detection by built-in G-sensor, T700 will wake up within a second and start recording for next 20 seconds of period.
Viewer for Checking Clear and Precise Video
The intuitive and simple-to-use interface allows you an easy and convenient viewing of your recorded videos.
Through PC or Mac viewer, you can playback and download recorded videos along with your route history and speed record.
You can also change the dash cam settings, format the memory card, or install updates with just a few clicks on the viewer.
Comprehensive Driving Data Through Built-In GPS
Using the GPS data can precisely pinpoint the vehicle’s location and routes with its driving speed on the map.
The GPS helps you accurately assess the status of the accident by providing you with the vehicle speed,
the direction of the collision and the severity of impact. The dash cam not only records driving footage
but can also be used to track and recall past driving routes whether it be work or holiday routes.
High Temperature Protection System
The specially designed heat discharge construction and the built-in thermal sensor protect
the device and its data against intense heat by automatically turning it off to prevent overheating.
How will you send my item?
We ship to addresses within the UK using Royal Mail and DPD couriers.
How much does delivery cost?
- Royal Mail Standard - 2-3 Day non-tracked service - £3.99.
- Royal Mail Tracked - 2-3 Day tracked service - £4.99.
- DPD 2-3 Day - 2-3 Day tracked service - £7.99 .
- DPD Next Day - Next working day tracked service - £11.99.
- DPD Delivery - Non specific DPD service for larger/bulkier orders - £15.
- Saturday/Sunday Service - Tracked service specified for Saturday/Sunday - £22.99.
For orders to UK Non-mainland and International destinations, there will be an additional charge at checkout. Please see below for more information.
How long does delivery take?
Depending on the delivery service you choose, delivery usually takes between 1-3 working days to mainland UK from the moment we despatch your order. Orders to UK non-mainland and international destinations can take longer.
When will you despatch my order?
Orders placed before 3pm are processed and despatched the same day (excluding bank holidays and weekends). Orders placed on weekends will be processed and despatched the following working day.
*Please note that international orders may require extra checks before we are able to despatch your order so timescales may vary.
Can I track my delivery?
Yes - Order tracking is offered as standard on all items, whether they are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail. You will receive your tracking information via email once we have despatched your order.
UK Non-mainland and International destinations.
Due to the UK leaving the EU, some of our delivery partners have changed the way we ship to international and offshore destinations. This means that for the time being we are unable to ship items to these locations.
We are still accepting orders to these destinations however delivery times and prices are not final. We will confirm via email once we know more from our delivery partner.
Shipping for all items to UK Non-Mainland and International destinations will incur a charge at checkout. This charge is not final and we may need to charge for additional postage if required.
Shipping to international destinations may require further security checks and I.D. may need to be provided by the cardholder. We reserve the right to cancel any orders where you are do not pass our security checks or do not pay for appropriate postage.
Please note that we are unable to ship some items outside the UK. To avoid any disapointment please contact us before making your order.
What do you class as UK Non-mainland?
Rep. Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands. If you are unsure whether your address is classed as UK Non-mainland please feel free to contact us and an advisor will be happy to help.
For any further enquiries with regards to your delivery please contact us on 020 8561 9845 and one of our adviser's will be happy to help.
If you're not happy with your item or you've changed your mind.
Even though we're sure you'll be happy with your purchase, it's important that you are aware of how we deal with returns in the event that you need to send something back.
We understand how inconvenient it can be when you buy a product and aren't 100% satisfied with it. For this reason we have designed our returns policy to prevent any further inconvenience to you in these instances.
Under 14 days
- You can return your goods for a full refund or exchange as long as you inform us of your intention to return the goods within 14 days of receipt, starting from the day after you receive your goods (Exclusions apply, see below.)
- All return costs are down to the buyer and it is recommended that you return your items using a trackable method with appropriate insurance (if required).
- Once we have approved your return, please ensure that you return the item within 14 days.
- If a returns number is provided then please ensure that the parcel has this clearly marked.
- Items need to be returned in "as new" condition in their original packaging. We don't mind if you open the product to check it, however any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee so please take care when opening your items
After 14 days
- We will not offer a refund after 14 days of you receiving your delivery unless your product is faulty.
Exclusions from our returns policy
As we're sure you'll understand, there are some products that we can't offer returns on due to their nature. These include:
- Special order items (these items will be clearly identifiable).
- Custom cut items.
- Clothing due to health and hygiene reasons.
- Products that include software which require activation.
Please note that these exclusions do not apply to items that become faulty.
If your product becomes faulty
We endeavour to get your items to you in fully working order, however in the event that your items do become faulty, please read below on what you should do next.
In a lot of cases with some products, faults can be fixed by performing some basic troubleshooting, so to prevent any further inconvenience to you we advise that you contact our Customer Service team who can guide you through some basic troubleshooting before sending items back.
Under 30 days
- If your items become faulty within 30 days of delivery you are entitled to a full refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service centre who will provide necessary returns details.
- Please send the items back with a cover note including a description of the fault and your original order number.
- Once we have fully tested the item and confirmed the fault, we will process the refund or exchange including cost of carriage back to us (within reason).
- If during our testing we cannot find a fault, no refund will be given and you will be charged for delivery of the item back to you.
After 30 days
- After 30 days you will still be able to get your faulty items repaired or replaced within the manufacturers warranty and we will be happy to assist you with this. Please contact our customer service team to find out the best way to get your items repaired or replaced. Please be aware that after 30 days we will not cover you for any carriage costs.
Air Lift Warranty information
Click here for Air Lift warranty information.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS NEED TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COMPLETED RETURNS FORM: DOWNLOAD
DONT HAVE A PRINTER? Just ensure you include the relevant information required on a note inside the return so that we can process your request.
I want to return an item
- Unwanted Goods: In accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations (2015), you have a 14 working day 'cooling off period' in which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. The cooling off period starts on the day after the day on which you received the goods (does not include weekends). You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Providing that unwanted goods are received back by us in "as new" condition, we will refund payment for the goods. We don't mind if you open the product to check it, however any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee so please take care when opening your item. These refunds will be made within 30 days of return of goods. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the 14 working days 'cooling off' period, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Please tell us your name and address, how your order was placed and any payment reference (ie Paypal) and the order number.
- Should you cancel your purchase with this 14 working day 'cooling off' period, we will refund your payment in full via the method of payment. There will be no charges for cancellation within this 14 working day 'cooling off period'.
- You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage. You are also advised to return goods by recorded delivery, registered post, or by courier. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Please remember to include with the return your name and address, and a copy of your purchase receipt.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Beyond this 14 working day period, you are covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is typically 1 year. If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our eSupport department, via the website, direct email or phone for a returns number. We will then arrange for your item to be repaired (or replaced, if appropriate with a new product) or provide details of the manufacturers local service centre.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COMPLETED RETURNS FORM: DOWNLOAD
Christmas Returns Policy
- Any product purchased between 25/11/22 and 24/12/22 will qualify for our extended returns policy.
- If your purchase is made within this time you have until 01/01/2023 to inform us of your intention to return your items.
- All orders placed within this time which are outside of the standard 14 day policy can only be returned for a credit. All credits need to be used within 90 days of issue.
- Please ensure you inform our Customer Service team in writing or via email ([email protected]).
- Any items being returned need be in brand new, unopened and unused condition.
- All products must be returned to us within 14 calendar days after our Customer Service team have authorised a return.
- Any promotional items received FREE at the time of purchase must also be returned, unused and unopened, otherwise the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the credit.
Please note: Our normal returns policy still applies on all orders if you are within the 14 day returns period.
Airlift Warranty Managments:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased individually on or after 09/03/202
- 4-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased with an Air Lift Performance front and rear suspension kit or four (4) Air Lift Performance Dominator Air Springs (purchased within 45 days of each other) on or after 09/03/2021
Airlift Warranty Bolt-on Suspenion:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased individually before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased with a 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control System on or after 09/03/2021.
Airlift Warranty Compressors:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased before 09/03/2021
- 90-Day Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased on or after 09/03/2021