Alpine iLX-F115D Halo 11 - 11" Screen DAB+ CarPlay Android Auto Stereo
Large - Larger - Alpine Halo 11
If you are looking for maximum screen size in your dashboard, the Alpine Halo 11 (iLX-F115D) is for you. Its 11-inch HD screen is especially suitable for any vehicle with a large dashboard, such as motorhomes, pick-up trucks, vans, camping-busses, etc, but can of course also used in any other vehicle with a 1DIN or 2DIN radio dock and brings the very latest entertainment features and formats to your ride.
11-inch XXL HD Display
The Alpine Halo 11 is the culmination of the Alpine Halo display platform. The large, 11-inch HD touch-screen display features a resolution of 1280 x 720p (WXGA) and has 49% more surface area than the highly popular, award winning Alpine Halo 9 - making icons, menus and visual content even more crisp and vibrant in your dash. The screen is attached to an adjustable mount connected to a single-DIN chassis that’s designed to fit in most 1DIN or 2DIN dash openings.
Wireless Apple CarPlay
The iLX-F115D “Works with Apple CarPlay” wirelessly and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access and write text messages, play music, and get direction in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touchscreen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control. Due to the WiFi connection, you can keep your iPhone in your pocket and do not need to plug it in all the time (except for charging).
2x USB Ports
While the Alpine Halo 11 is mech-less (no built-in CD/DVD drive), you still have plenty of entertainment options. 2 USB ports located on the back of the unit allow you for example to connect one mobile device for charging, while the other USB port is used to plug in a USB stick or hard drive to access audio and video files.
With five vertical adjustments, free angle selection, and two separate depths, you can position the floating display in the most optimal position, so you still have access to your dash controls and air vents. The user now can freely adjust the display angle at any time, to achieve best visibility and to avoid sunlight glare.
World’s First Head Unit With Built-in Class-D Amplifier
The iLX-F115D is the world’s first aftermarket Head Unit featuring a built-in 4x 50 Watts Class-D amplifier – allowing excellent, high-end sound reproduction with highly reduced noise or phase shift. The key benefit of Class-D amplification technology is its high efficiency of about 90%, compared to 50 - 70% of Class AB amplifiers. New high-speed fans with internal heat sinks keep your Alpine Halo 11 cool - and the music playing.
Enjoy Excellent Sound Quality
Featuring a 56-band Parametric EQ in the advanced mode, a 2-way digital X-over, 6-channel digital time correction and several Bass Engine SQ and MediaXpander sound tuning options, you have excellent tools at your disposal to tune your Alpine Halo 11 and the attached amp / speaker system to perfection. But we didn’t stop there: The Alpine Halo 11 is Hi-Res Audio certified and can decode and playback Hi-Res Audio files up to 96kHz / 1.536 kbps from USB sources in uncompressed supported formats such as FLAC, WAV and APE.
Wide Entertainment Options
The all new DAB/ radio tuner allows DAB – FM switching and lets you enjoy seamless radio reception without interruptions. Next the increased USB video playback formats (MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV), the Alpine Halo 11 features many additional entertainment options: the built-in Bluetooth module allows audio streaming from your phone and the HDMI input enables the connection of an external video playback device. You can of course use Android Auto with any compatible smartphone running Android (wired connection).
Vehicle Data-bus Connections
If your car is equipped with parking sensors and, you can continue to use these convenient functions with your iLX-F115D. Alpine offers many vehicle data-bus interfaces to connect your Alpine Halo 11 to your vehicle’s data-bus system. This enables compatibility with your vehicle’s steering wheel control buttons, display of air conditioning settings as well parking sensor display.
A rear view camera is a great way to make reversing safer. The camera image automatically comes on when you shift into reverse and distance guides that can be adjusted to match your car size will appear on the screen to help you safely park your car. Alpine offers a wide variety of front and rear facing cameras, including multi-view cameras with selectable viewing angles. You can even view the camera screen and parking sensor screen simultaneously, if your car supports it.
External Control Knob
The separately available RUE-BK01 control knob connects wirelessly to the Alpine Halo 11 and can be installed to the left or right side of the touch-screen. Alternatively you can also place the control knob anywhere else in the vehicle with a simple custom installation. Turning the knob will adjust the Head Unit’s volume output, while pushing it activates the rear view camera on the screen.
Note: this control knob has no function if wireless Apple CarPlay is active.
The iLX-F115D Alpine Halo 11 is the second generation of Alpine’s world-famous Halo product line, featuring a gigantic XXL 11-inch high-resolution WXGA touch-screen and is compatible with virtually any vehicle with 1DIN or 2DIN installation dock. This Head Unit is especially suitable for vans, pick-up trucks, motorhomes or any other vehicle with a large dashboard – or simply any user looking for maximum screen size. The super-slim display appears to simply hover over your dashboard and can be adjusted in various ways for the best position.
Enjoy wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (wired) compatibility, DAB+ digital radio, USB video playback, Hi-Res Audio playback, Bluetooth hands-free and audio streaming and much more with this amazing Head Unit.
Bring exceptionally good sound quality into your vehicle: the Alpine Halo 11 is the world’s first Head Unit featuring a built-in Class-D amplifier and has a wide array of professional sound tuning functions, such as 2-way X-overs, a Parametric EQ, digital time correction and much more.
Radio / DAB Tuner
- Preset Stations (FM: 3x12 / DAB: 3x12 / AM: 2x12)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local, DX, Pre-Set, Service
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service) and DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search and PTY Search Function
- Alphabet Search Function
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module V4.2
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Phone Book Synchronization
- Speed Dial: 4 Preset Memory (per phone)
- Call History Display: Outgoing Calls / Incoming Calls / Missed Calls
- Redial Function
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: (Outgoing and Incoming)
- 24 Menu Languages
- Microphone Included
Works with iPhone®
- Compatible with iPhones and iPods featuring a lightning connector
- Various search functions and Album Artwork Display
- Battery Charging
- Works with Apple CarPlay wirelessly (requires CarPlay enabled iPhone)
- Works with Android Auto (Requires Android Auto enabled smartphone, wired connection)
- Dash-Cam Link for DVR-C320S to allow playback and control of your dash-cam
- Online navigation capability with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible navigation apps
- Includes GPS / Glonass enabled navigation antenna
USB Media Connection
- 2x USB cable included
- USB port 1: data port / USB port 2: charging port
- Music Playback: FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC/WAVE/APE compatible
- Video Playback: MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV compatible
- Supported Video Coding: MPEG-4/ H.264 (MPEG-4/AVC) / MPEG-1/ MPEG-2
- Various search functions included
- Bass Engine SQ and Bass Engine PRO sound tuning
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- 4V PreOut
- 10 Equalizer PreSets
- 13-Channel Parametric EQ x4 audio channels + 4-channel for subwoofer
- 6-Channel Digital Time Correction
- 2-way Digital Crossover
- Independent Source Volume Level Setting
- For detailed sound tuning options please see the owner’s manual PDF below in the “SUPPORT” section
- 4x 50 Watts Class-D High Power Amplifier
- 11-inch Capacitive Touch-Screen XWGA Display (1280 x 720p)
- Display angle adjustable after installation
- 3 PreOuts (4V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer)
- 1 A/V AUX Input (3.5mm micro jack)
- 1 HDMI input / 1 HDMI output
- 2 USB Ports (1x USB data port / 1x USB charging)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready
- Vehicle Display Interface Ready (UART connection)
- Remote Control Ready
- 2x Camera Connection (Camera Direct connector) Note: does not support KCX-C250MC camera switch box
- Camera Distance Guides (adjustable)
- Live Contrast Adjustment
- Menu Language: 24 Languages
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- Various vehicle specific installation kits available
- Screen Size: 11-inch Capacitive XWGA
- Number of Picture Elements: 2,764,800 pixels (1280 x 3 x 720)
- Illumination System: White LED Backlighting
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Colour System: NTSC, PAL
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50 W
Radio / DAB Tuner
- FM Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- AM Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- DAB band III: 174 – 240 MHz
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- DAB audio format: DAB / MPEG 2, DAB+/AAC, DMB Profile 1/ BSAC / DMB profile 2 / AAC
- Reception Frequency: IEEE 802.11 B/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Channels: 1 – 13 ch (2.4 GHz)
- Security Protocols: WPA3 / WPA2-PSK (TKIP, AES)
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- USB 1: data port / 2,400mA (Mass Storage Class)
- USB 2: charging port / 1,500 mA (CDP support)
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT 16/32 + exFAT
- FLAC, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, APE Decoding
- Video Playback: MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV compatible
- Supported Video Coding: MPEG-4/ H.264 (MPEG-4/AVC) / MPEG-1/ MPEG-2
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20k Hz ±1 dB *Frequency Response may differ depending on the encoder software/bit rate
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- DynamicRange(at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
GPS / Glonass
- GPS / Glonass compatible navigation antenna included
- GPS frequency: 1575.42 +/- 1.023 MHz
- Reception sensitivity (search): - 136 dB max
- BLUETOOTH® Version: Bluetooth V4.2
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power class 2)
- HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- Supports LDAC Audio Codec
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to +15
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: 5 Modes, Level 0 to +6
- For detailed sound setting bands and frequencies please see the owner’s manual PDF below in the SUPPORT section
- Input Format 720p / 480p / 480i
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V. DC (11-16 V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 4 V / 10k ohms
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 150 mm
- Display Size (W x H x D) mm: 269 x 178 x 55 mm
How will you send my item?
We ship to addresses within the UK using Royal Mail and DPD couriers.
How much does delivery cost?
- Royal Mail Standard - 2-3 Day non-tracked service - £2.99.
- Royal Mail Tracked - 2-3 Day tracked service - £4.99.
- DPD 2 Day - 2 Day tracked service - £7.99 .
- DPD Next Day - Next working day tracked service - £11.99.
- DPD Delivery - Non specific DPD service for larger/bulkier orders - £15.
- Saturday/Sunday Service - Tracked service specified for Saturday/Sunday - £22.99.
For orders to UK Non-mainland and International destinations, there will be an additional charge at checkout. Please see below for more information.
How long does delivery take?
Depending on the delivery service you choose, delivery usually takes between 1-3 working days to mainland UK from the moment we despatch your order. Orders to UK non-mainland and international destinations can take longer.
When will you despatch my order?
Orders placed before 3pm are processed and despatched the same day (excluding bank holidays and weekends). Orders placed on weekends will be processed and despatched the following working day.
*Please note that international orders may require extra checks before we are able to despatch your order so timescales may vary.
Can I track my delivery?
Yes - Order tracking is offered as standard on all items, whether they are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail. You will receive your tracking information via email once we have despatched your order.
UK Non-mainland and International destinations.
Due to the UK leaving the EU, some of our delivery partners have changed the way we ship to international and offshore destinations. This means that for the time being we are unable to ship items to these locations.
We are still accepting orders to these destinations however delivery times and prices are not final. We will confirm via email once we know more from our delivery partner.
Shipping for all items to UK Non-Mainland and International destinations will incur a charge at checkout. This charge is not final and we may need to charge for additional postage if required.
Shipping to international destinations may require further security checks and I.D. may need to be provided by the cardholder. We reserve the right to cancel any orders where you are do not pass our security checks or do not pay for appropriate postage.
Please note that we are unable to ship some items outside the UK. To avoid any disapointment please contact us before making your order.
What do you class as UK Non-mainland?
Rep. Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands. If you are unsure whether your address is classed as UK Non-mainland please feel free to contact us and an advisor will be happy to help.
For any further enquiries with regards to your delivery please contact us on 020 8813 7666 and one of our adviser's will be happy to help.
I want to return an item
- Unwanted Goods: In accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations (2015), you have a 14 working day 'cooling off period' in which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. The cooling off period starts on the day after the day on which you received the goods (does not include weekends). You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Providing that unwanted goods are received back by us in "as new" condition, we will refund payment for the goods. We don't mind if you open the product to check it, however any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee so please take care when opening your item. These refunds will be made within 30 days of return of goods. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the 14 working days 'cooling off' period, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Please tell us your name and address, how your order was placed and any payment reference (ie Paypal) and the order number.
- Should you cancel your purchase with this 14 working day 'cooling off' period, we will refund your payment in full via the method of payment. There will be no charges for cancellation within this 14 working day 'cooling off period'.
- You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage. You are also advised to return goods by recorded delivery, registered post, or by courier. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Please remember to include with the return your name and address, and a copy of your purchase receipt.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Beyond this 14 working day period, you are covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is typically 1 year. If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our eSupport department, via the website, direct email or phone for a returns number. We will then arrange for your item to be repaired (or replaced, if appropriate with a new product) or provide details of the manufacturers local service centre.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A VALID RETURNS NUMBER
- To avoid unnecessary returns, our returns address will be provided with the Returns Number.
Airlift Warranty Managments:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased individually on or after 09/03/202
- 4-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased with an Air Lift Performance front and rear suspension kit or four (4) Air Lift Performance Dominator Air Springs (purchased within 45 days of each other) on or after 09/03/2021
Airlift Warranty Bolt-on Suspenion:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased individually before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased with a 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control System on or after 09/03/2021.
Airlift Warranty Compressors:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased before 09/03/2021
- 90-Day Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased on or after 09/03/2021