Pioneer AVIC-Z830DAB-C - 7" Camper SatNav Bluetooh Wifi DAB Truck Stereo System
WIRED OR WIRELESS APPLE CARPLAY
Is the smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone® in the car. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, listen to music, and access messages with just a word or a touch.
ANDROID AUTO & ANDROID MIRRORING
Extends the Android platform into the car in a way that’s purpose-built for driving and automatically brings you useful information and organises it into simple cards that appear just when they’re needed. It’s designed to minimise distraction so you can stay focused on the road ahead. Is designed to mirror your Android phone via Wi-Fi on the headunit screen. Wireless Mirroring operations and procedures vary depending on the connected mobile device.
Pioneer's AVIC-Z830DAB-C not only includes detailed built-in European HERE navigation maps dedicated for Campervans, it now takes smartphone connectivity to a whole new level, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi. Forget messy cables hanging across your dashboard, enjoy Apple CarPlay wireless, the Pioneer way. Add to that, Android users can enjoy Android Auto. Waze (via Apple CarPlay, Android Auto or Wireless Mirroring) and WebLink can also be enjoyed from modern smartphones, as well as DAB+ Digital Radio and Bluetooth wireless. This AVIC unit brings a large motorised 7-inch 24 bit True Colour Clear Type Resistive WVGA multi-touchscreen into your dashboard featuring new, improved, easy to use graphic user interface, designed around safe and smooth operation whilst driving. Personalise the settings to your taste, day or night. Pioneer's AVIC-Z830DAB-C can also mirror your smartphone, features SD Card input, as well as Dual USB inputs. Lastly, to really get the best from the audio and visual performance, the AVIC-Z830DAB-C features high audio quality components.
- HERE® Maps
- Apple CarPlay. (Wireless connection or wired USB connection)
- Android Auto
- Wireless Mirroring. (For compatible Android devices)
- Waze. (via Apple CarPlay /Android Auto / Wireless Mirroring)
- Digital Radio Tick Mark Approved product
- Dual Camera Input
- Multi colour illumination
- Simultaneous Navigation and AV Entertainment
- FM Radio
- CD/DVD player
- DVD Region Code 2
- USB Input 2
- Camera Input 2
- Screen Size 7"
- Plays Via CD / DVD:
- MP3, WMA and AAC audio files
- DVD-Video, DivX, and MPEG-1, 2, 4 video files
- Via USB / SD:
- MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV and FLAC audio files
- H.264, MKV, FLV and MPEG4 video files in Full HD
- Mpeg2, DivX video files
- JPEG image files
- Customisable Key and Display Illumination
- Dual Zone Entertainment
- Installation Type 2-DIN
- Accessories 2 USB extension cables:
- 1 External Bluetooth microphone
- 1 GPS Antenna
- 17 Menu Languages:
- Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- TMC (Traffic Message Channel) built-in RDS-TMC
- Map Provider HERE®
- Map Type Pre-installed on built-in flash memory
- Points of Interest (POI) 10 million
- 3D Cities
- 3D Landmarks
- Text-to-Speech Voice Guidance
- TMC Coverage
- Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France (Michelin), Finland (MediaMobile), Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden (MediaMobile), Switzerland, UK (INRIX)
- Navigation Coverage of 45 countries and 11 million kilometres of road:
- Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (incl. Northern Ireland), Ukraine, Vatican City
- Additional connector roads for Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldavia, Serbia, Montenegro.
- Voice Guidance in 29 languages:
- Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK) Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- 7" Clear Type Resistive Motorised Touchscreen
- Made for iPod / iPhone
- Works with iPhone
- Compatible Generations
- iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / SE / 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5
- iPod Touch 6th generation / 5th generation
- iPod Nano (7th generation)
- Supported Functions
- Battery charging
- Music playback
- Siri Eyes Free
- Compatible with Android
- Quick Charge for Android
- Dual USB
- Aux-in 1 rear AV Aux-In
- SD Card Input
- RCA AV Input 2
- RCA AV Rear Output
- Portable Device Connectivity, via mini-jack RCA Cable (not included)
- Hard Wired Remote Ready
- Hand Held Remote Control, via optional CD-R33
- CAN Bus UART connection for:
- Climate Status
- Parking Assist Display
- (on selected models only)
- 13-band Graphical EQ
- MOSFET 50 W x 4 Amplifier
- Graphic Equaliser 13-band
- Network Mode 3-Way Network Mode
- Listening Position Selector
- Auto EQ (Equaliser)
- Auto TA (Time Alignment)
- Manual TA (Time Alignment)
- High Pass Filter
- Low Pass Filter
- Subwoofer Control
- RCA Pre-Outs 3. (Front, rear and subwoofer)
- High Voltage Output (4Volt)
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Advanced Audio Features High-quality power line capacitor for stable bass
- Voice Recognition
- Hands Free Calling (Hands Free Profile)
- Music Streaming
- Additional Bluetooth Features
- Music streaming via A2DP & AVRCP 1.6
- Phone book transfer
- 800 entries for each user (20 phones max.)
How will you send my item?
We ship to addresses within the UK using Royal Mail and DPD couriers.
How much does delivery cost?
- Royal Mail Standard - 2-3 Day non-tracked service - £3.99.
- Royal Mail Tracked - 2-3 Day tracked service - £4.99.
- DPD 2-3 Day - 2-3 Day tracked service - £7.99 .
- DPD Next Day - Next working day tracked service - £11.99.
- DPD Delivery - Non specific DPD service for larger/bulkier orders - £15.
- Saturday/Sunday Service - Tracked service specified for Saturday/Sunday - £22.99.
For orders to UK Non-mainland and International destinations, there will be an additional charge at checkout. Please see below for more information.
How long does delivery take?
Depending on the delivery service you choose, delivery usually takes between 1-3 working days to mainland UK from the moment we despatch your order. Orders to UK non-mainland and international destinations can take longer.
When will you despatch my order?
Orders placed before 3pm are processed and despatched the same day (excluding bank holidays and weekends). Orders placed on weekends will be processed and despatched the following working day.
*Please note that international orders may require extra checks before we are able to despatch your order so timescales may vary.
Can I track my delivery?
Yes - Order tracking is offered as standard on all items, whether they are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail. You will receive your tracking information via email once we have despatched your order.
UK Non-mainland and International destinations.
Due to the UK leaving the EU, some of our delivery partners have changed the way we ship to international and offshore destinations. This means that for the time being we are unable to ship items to these locations.
We are still accepting orders to these destinations however delivery times and prices are not final. We will confirm via email once we know more from our delivery partner.
Shipping for all items to UK Non-Mainland and International destinations will incur a charge at checkout. This charge is not final and we may need to charge for additional postage if required.
Shipping to international destinations may require further security checks and I.D. may need to be provided by the cardholder. We reserve the right to cancel any orders where you are do not pass our security checks or do not pay for appropriate postage.
Please note that we are unable to ship some items outside the UK. To avoid any disapointment please contact us before making your order.
What do you class as UK Non-mainland?
Rep. Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands. If you are unsure whether your address is classed as UK Non-mainland please feel free to contact us and an advisor will be happy to help.
For any further enquiries with regards to your delivery please contact us on 020 8561 9845 and one of our adviser's will be happy to help.
If you're not happy with your item or you've changed your mind.
Even though we're sure you'll be happy with your purchase, it's important that you are aware of how we deal with returns in the event that you need to send something back.
We understand how inconvenient it can be when you buy a product and aren't 100% satisfied with it. For this reason we have designed our returns policy to prevent any further inconvenience to you in these instances.
Under 14 days
- You can return your goods for a full refund or exchange as long as you inform us of your intention to return the goods within 14 days of receipt, starting from the day after you receive your goods (Exclusions apply, see below.)
- All return costs are down to the buyer and it is recommended that you return your items using a trackable method with appropriate insurance (if required).
- Once we have approved your return, please ensure that you return the item within 14 days.
- If a returns number is provided then please ensure that the parcel has this clearly marked.
- Items need to be returned in "as new" condition in their original packaging. We don't mind if you open the product to check it, however any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee so please take care when opening your items
After 14 days
- We will not offer a refund after 14 days of you receiving your delivery unless your product is faulty.
Exclusions from our returns policy
As we're sure you'll understand, there are some products that we can't offer returns on due to their nature. These include:
- Special order items (these items will be clearly identifiable).
- Custom cut items.
- Clothing due to health and hygiene reasons.
- Products that include software which require activation.
Please note that these exclusions do not apply to items that become faulty.
If your product becomes faulty
We endeavour to get your items to you in fully working order, however in the event that your items do become faulty, please read below on what you should do next.
In a lot of cases with some products, faults can be fixed by performing some basic troubleshooting, so to prevent any further inconvenience to you we advise that you contact our Customer Service team who can guide you through some basic troubleshooting before sending items back.
Under 30 days
- If your items become faulty within 30 days of delivery you are entitled to a full refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service centre who will provide necessary returns details.
- Please send the items back with a cover note including a description of the fault and your original order number.
- Once we have fully tested the item and confirmed the fault, we will process the refund or exchange including cost of carriage back to us (within reason).
- If during our testing we cannot find a fault, no refund will be given and you will be charged for delivery of the item back to you.
After 30 days
- After 30 days you will still be able to get your faulty items repaired or replaced within the manufacturers warranty and we will be happy to assist you with this. Please contact our customer service team to find out the best way to get your items repaired or replaced. Please be aware that after 30 days we will not cover you for any carriage costs.
Air Lift Warranty information
Click here for Air Lift warranty information.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS NEED TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COMPLETED RETURNS FORM: DOWNLOAD
DONT HAVE A PRINTER? Just ensure you include the relevant information required on a note inside the return so that we can process your request.
I want to return an item
- Unwanted Goods: In accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations (2015), you have a 14 working day 'cooling off period' in which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. The cooling off period starts on the day after the day on which you received the goods (does not include weekends). You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Providing that unwanted goods are received back by us in "as new" condition, we will refund payment for the goods. We don't mind if you open the product to check it, however any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee so please take care when opening your item. These refunds will be made within 30 days of return of goods. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the 14 working days 'cooling off' period, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Please tell us your name and address, how your order was placed and any payment reference (ie Paypal) and the order number.
- Should you cancel your purchase with this 14 working day 'cooling off' period, we will refund your payment in full via the method of payment. There will be no charges for cancellation within this 14 working day 'cooling off period'.
- You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage. You are also advised to return goods by recorded delivery, registered post, or by courier. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Please remember to include with the return your name and address, and a copy of your purchase receipt.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Beyond this 14 working day period, you are covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is typically 1 year. If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our eSupport department, via the website, direct email or phone for a returns number. We will then arrange for your item to be repaired (or replaced, if appropriate with a new product) or provide details of the manufacturers local service centre.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COMPLETED RETURNS FORM: DOWNLOAD
Christmas Returns Policy
- Any product purchased between 25/11/22 and 24/12/22 will qualify for our extended returns policy.
- If your purchase is made within this time you have until 01/01/2023 to inform us of your intention to return your items.
- All orders placed within this time which are outside of the standard 14 day policy can only be returned for a credit. All credits need to be used within 90 days of issue.
- Please ensure you inform our Customer Service team in writing or via email ([email protected]).
- Any items being returned need be in brand new, unopened and unused condition.
- All products must be returned to us within 14 calendar days after our Customer Service team have authorised a return.
- Any promotional items received FREE at the time of purchase must also be returned, unused and unopened, otherwise the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the credit.
Please note: Our normal returns policy still applies on all orders if you are within the 14 day returns period.
Airlift Warranty Managments:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased individually on or after 09/03/202
- 4-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased with an Air Lift Performance front and rear suspension kit or four (4) Air Lift Performance Dominator Air Springs (purchased within 45 days of each other) on or after 09/03/2021
Airlift Warranty Bolt-on Suspenion:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased individually before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased with a 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control System on or after 09/03/2021.
Airlift Warranty Compressors:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased before 09/03/2021
- 90-Day Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased on or after 09/03/2021