Spotify App Ready
Control content from your Spotify App on your iPhone and Android devices as a dedicated source on the car stereo. Listeners can play, skip tracks, browse playlists, albums and radio stations via the car stereo's front panel.
Driving while on the phone / touching it could get you: 6 points and a £200 fine. With Kenwood's Bluetooth receivers you stay safe and legal by connecting your phone via Bluetooth or via the USB lead (easy pairing for iPhones / Android smartphones). Then you can make calls by using voice activation like Siri
Kenwood Remote App
By downloading the Kenwood Remote App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store you can simply set-up your Kenwood car stereo on your phone directly.
- Bluetooth handsfree & audio streaming built-in
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC playback
- DSP, DTA & 13-band EQ built-in
- KENWOOD Remote app ready
- KENWOOD Music Mix app ready
- 13 digits, 1 Line Wide LCD Display
- Red Key / White Display illumination
- English/Russian/Spanish & French GUI language
- 1 RCA Preout (rear/sub selectable) Preout (2,5V)
- OEM wired steeringwheel remote ready
- DIN Size 1 DIN
- Detachable Faceplate
- Key Illumination Red LED
- Rotary Encoder & Control Knob
- Dual Accent Key Handsfree & Audio Streaming
- Back-up Memory Tuner presets & menu settings
- Attenuator with Smooth Volume Return
- Touch Sensor Tone
- Digital Clock (24H)
- Clock display when power-off default off
- All-off Select (20/40/60 minutes)
- Built-in Connector Mitsumi, 16 pin
- ISO connector, Mitsumi to ISO cable
- Bluetooth unit built-in
- USB interface x 1, (Front)
- Firmware upgreadable
- Display Type Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Display Layout 1 line 13 Segments x 13 Digit
- Vertical Aligment Liquid Crystal Display
- Display Illumination White (LED)
- Dimmer Control Manual / Set by Timer
- Brightness control 0 - 31 steps
- Demo Mode
- Menu text in selectable language
- English(default) / Spanish / French / Russian
- Dress plate Black Injection
- Preset key finish Black Injection
- Escutcheon finish Black Injection
- Volume & operation knob or wheel Transparant Lighting
- Triangle Illumination Red LED
- Front terminals dust cover
- Key illumination Red LED
- Illuminated front USB port Red LED
- Brightness Control (Key) 0 - 31 step
- Dimmer Control (Key) Manual / Set by Timer
- Station Select Manual / Preset
- FM Reception
- AM (MW/LW) Reception
- Tuner Presets (FM/AM) 24 Presets (18FM / 6AM)
- Preset memory w/o back-up power
- Mixed preset memory (FM & AM) 6 presets
- Up/Down Seek/Scan
- Automatic Memory Entry (AME)
- FM Stereo / Mono Selector
- Radio Data System
- Radio Text Plus
- Traffic Information
- Local search
- AF Regional Selectable: AF/AF Reg/OFF
- Auto TP search
- Enhanced Other Networks Function (EON)
- Program Type Function (PTY)
- CE_Playable Audio file
- AAC (*.m4a) files are playable USB
- AAC (*.aac) files are playable CD/USB
- MP3 files are playable CD/USB
- WMA (.wma) files are playable CD/USB
- WAV (.wav) files are playable USB
- FLAC files are playable USB
- CD-R/RW Compatible
- MP3, WMA & AAC playback
- CD Text with special Character Support
- English(default) / Spanish / French / German / Russian / Greek
- D.A.C. processing 24bit
- 0 bit Mute
- Random Function DISC Random/Random OFF
- Repeat Function Track Repeat/All Repeat
- USB terminal, Front with dust cover
- USB Type 2.0 High speed
- MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC playback
- Repeat/Scan/Random search
- Repeat / Random Play
- Direct search
- Resume play
- Time code display
- 1,5A Smartphone Quick Charge
- Maximum Output Power 50W x 4
- MOSFET Power IC
- Auxiliary Type Mini-jack, front panel
- Pre-out 1 RCA
- Pre-out Output Level 2.5V
- Preout Rear / Subwoofer Switchable
- Subwoofer Reference Level Adj.
- 2-Way X'over network
- 3-Way x'over (bi-amp connection)
- Tone Control / Easy EQ 13 band, 8 presets
- Balance/Fader/Loudness Control
- Bass Boost Circuit Off/+1/+2/+3/+4/+5
- Att.(-20dB) with smooth Volume Return
- Easy 3-band EQ mode
- Graphic Equalizer + Preset 13-Bands Graphic Equalizer with 8 Presets.
- Digital Sound Processor (DSP) Built-in
- Digital Time Aligment (DTA)
- Low- & High-pass Filter
- Speaker Size Control, Front/rear/subwoofer independently
- Kenwood Sound Reconstruction
- Sound Reconstruction
- Space Enhancer
- Stage EQ
- Drive EQ
Bluetooth General Features
- Hands Free Profile with High Sound Quality HFP V1.7.1
- Max num. of regist. phones for HFP 5 phones
- 2 phones fulltime connection
- Audio Streaming (A2DP)
- High Quality Audio Streaming SBC/AAC
- Max num. of regist. units for A2DP 5 units
- Serial Port Profile (SPP)
- Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP)
- Spotify App Link
- KENWOOD Remote App Ready
- KENWOOD Music Mix Support
- Catchphone / Call Waiting
- Private mode
- Alphabet Search (Phonebook)
- Noise Canceller
- Echo Canceller
- Phone device status display
- Audio device status display
- Signal strength display
- Remaining battery display
- Bluetooth Paring Indicator
- High-quality noise canceling microphone Rear Wired
- Bluetooth firmware upgradeable
- * depends on phone model/make & Kenwood unit
- Front USB & AUX Input
- OEM Wired Remote Control ready
- DC-Cord Mitsumi to ISO
- Power Control (P.CON) wire
- Amplifier pre-out 1 RCA: Rear/Subwoofer (selectable)
- FM Antenna Input JASO connector
- External microphone input 3,5mm mini-jack
- FM range: 87.5Mhz - 108MHz (50Khz step)
- FM Usable Sensitivity 0.56μV/75ohm (S/N 30dBf)
- FM Quieting Sensitivity 1.58μV/75ohm (S/N 46dBf)
- FM Frequency Response 30Hz ~ 15kHz (± 3dB)
- FM Signal to noise ratio (Mono) 68dB
- FM Stereo Separation (1kHz) 40dB
- MW range: 531kHz - 1611kHz (9kHz step)
- MW Usable Sensitivity 28.5μV
- LW range: 153kHz - 279kHz (9kHz step)
- LW Usable Sensitivity 45μV
- Codec Specs
- MP3 Format MPEG 1/2 Audio Layer 3-Files
- WMA Format in accordance with Windows Media Audio
- AAC Format AAC-LC “.aac”(CD&USB) and ".m4a"(USB) files
- WAV Format RIFF waveform Audio Format (only for LinearPCM)
- FLAC Format FLAC files (up to 96kHz/24bit)
- Laser Diode GaAIAs
- Digital Filter(D/A) 8 Times Over Sampling
- Digital/Analogue Converter 24 Bit
- Wow & Flutter Below Measurable Limit
- Frequency Response 20Hz ~ 20kHz (±1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.01% (1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 97dB (1kHz)
- Dynamic Range 92dB
- Channel Separation 85dB
- MP3 Decoder Compliant with MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer-3
- WMA Decoder Compliant with Windows Media Audio
- AAC Decoder AAC-LC".aac" Files
- USB Version compatibility USB 1.1 / 2.0 full speed
- File System FAT 32 / 16 / 12
- Maximum Supply current 1500mA
- D/A Converter 24bit
- MP3 Decode Compliant with MPEG-1/2 Audio Layer-3
- WMA Decode Compliant with Windows Media Audio
- AAC Decode "m4a" & "aac" file encoded by AAC-LC format
- WAV Decode Linear - PCM Files
- flac Decode FLAC files up to 96kHz/24bit
- Maximum Power 50W x 4
- Output Power (DIN45324,+B=14.4v) 22W x 4
- Preout Level 2500mV / 10kOhm,
- Preout Impedance ≤ 600Ohm
- Speaker Impedance 4Ohm ~ 8Ohm
- AUX Frequency Response 20Hz ~ 20kHz (±1dB)
- AUX Maximum Input Voltage 1000mV
- AUX Input Impedance 30kOhm
- Equalizer Type Graphic
- Frequency band 13 bands
- Frequency band - Front 62.5Hz ~ 16kHz
- Equalizer Gain –9db ~ +9db
- Q Control 0.25/ 0.50/ 1.00/ 2.00
- High Pass Filter frequency Through/50 ~ 220 (Hz)
- High Pass Filter Slope -12/-18/-24 dB/Oct
- Low Pass Filter frequency 50 ~ 120(Hz)/Through
- Low Pass Filter Slope -12/-18/-24 dB/Oct
- Time Alignment 0 — 610cm(2 cm step)
- Car type
► Full SIZE CAR
► MINIVAN LONG
- Technology Bluetooth V4.2
- Frequency 2.402 - 2.48 GHz
- Output power +4dBm(max), 0dBm (AVE) power class 2
- Maximum range Line of sight approx. 10 meter
- Handsfree profile (HFP)
- Serial port profile (SPP)
- Advanced audio distribution profile (A2DP)
- Audio Codec SBC/AAC
- Audio/Video remote control profile (AVRCP)
- Phonebook access profile (PBAP)
- Release keys 2 pieces
- Installation Sleeve
- DC cord (Mitsumi to ISO) 15 cm
- Handsfree Microphone with 3 m cable
- Operating voltage 14.4V (10.5 ~ 16V Allowable)
- Maximum Current Consumption 10A
- Dark Current Consumption Below 1mA
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 182 x 53 x 155.5mm
- Weight 1200 gr.
- Operation Temperature Range -10°C ~ 60°C
- Instruction Manuals Multi-language quick Guide
How will you send my item?
We ship to addresses within the UK using Royal Mail and DPD couriers.
How much does delivery cost?
- Royal Mail Standard - 2-3 Day non-tracked service - £3.99.
- Royal Mail Tracked - 2-3 Day tracked service - £4.99.
- DPD 2-3 Day - 2-3 Day tracked service - £7.99 .
- DPD Next Day - Next working day tracked service - £11.99.
- DPD Delivery - Non specific DPD service for larger/bulkier orders - £15.
- Saturday/Sunday Service - Tracked service specified for Saturday/Sunday - £22.99.
For orders to UK Non-mainland and International destinations, there will be an additional charge at checkout. Please see below for more information.
How long does delivery take?
Depending on the delivery service you choose, delivery usually takes between 1-3 working days to mainland UK from the moment we despatch your order. Orders to UK non-mainland and international destinations can take longer.
When will you despatch my order?
Orders placed before 3pm are processed and despatched the same day (excluding bank holidays and weekends). Orders placed on weekends will be processed and despatched the following working day.
*Please note that international orders may require extra checks before we are able to despatch your order so timescales may vary.
Can I track my delivery?
Yes - Order tracking is offered as standard on all items, whether they are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail. You will receive your tracking information via email once we have despatched your order.
UK Non-mainland and International destinations.
Due to the UK leaving the EU, some of our delivery partners have changed the way we ship to international and offshore destinations. This means that for the time being we are unable to ship items to these locations.
We are still accepting orders to these destinations however delivery times and prices are not final. We will confirm via email once we know more from our delivery partner.
Shipping for all items to UK Non-Mainland and International destinations will incur a charge at checkout. This charge is not final and we may need to charge for additional postage if required.
Shipping to international destinations may require further security checks and I.D. may need to be provided by the cardholder. We reserve the right to cancel any orders where you are do not pass our security checks or do not pay for appropriate postage.
Please note that we are unable to ship some items outside the UK. To avoid any disapointment please contact us before making your order.
What do you class as UK Non-mainland?
Rep. Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands. If you are unsure whether your address is classed as UK Non-mainland please feel free to contact us and an advisor will be happy to help.
For any further enquiries with regards to your delivery please contact us on 020 8561 9845 and one of our adviser's will be happy to help.
I want to return an item
- Unwanted Goods: In accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations (2015), you have a 14 working day 'cooling off period' in which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. The cooling off period starts on the day after the day on which you received the goods (does not include weekends). You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Providing that unwanted goods are received back by us in "as new" condition, we will refund payment for the goods. We don't mind if you open the product to check it, however any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee so please take care when opening your item. These refunds will be made within 30 days of return of goods. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the 14 working days 'cooling off' period, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Please tell us your name and address, how your order was placed and any payment reference (ie Paypal) and the order number.
- Should you cancel your purchase with this 14 working day 'cooling off' period, we will refund your payment in full via the method of payment. There will be no charges for cancellation within this 14 working day 'cooling off period'.
- You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage. You are also advised to return goods by recorded delivery, registered post, or by courier. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Please remember to include with the return your name and address, and a copy of your purchase receipt.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Beyond this 14 working day period, you are covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is typically 1 year. If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our eSupport department, via the website, direct email or phone for a returns number. We will then arrange for your item to be repaired (or replaced, if appropriate with a new product) or provide details of the manufacturers local service centre.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A VALID RETURNS NUMBER
- To avoid unnecessary returns, our returns address will be provided with the Returns Number.
Airlift Warranty Managments:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased individually on or after 09/03/202
- 4-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased with an Air Lift Performance front and rear suspension kit or four (4) Air Lift Performance Dominator Air Springs (purchased within 45 days of each other) on or after 09/03/2021
Airlift Warranty Bolt-on Suspenion:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased individually before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased with a 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control System on or after 09/03/2021.
Airlift Warranty Compressors:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased before 09/03/2021
- 90-Day Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased on or after 09/03/2021