Hertz HCP4 - 760W Stereo Amplifier HCP 4 is an amplifier designed to reproduce any musical genres with four separate channels for multiple configurations. Pre-amplified (Pre-In) inputs and high-level (Speaker-In) inputs allow for connection with any head units. Built to work both in mono, as part of a three-channel system with sub and front, and in stereo for a powerful two-channel system, HCP 4 is a unique model in terms of versatility!
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
- Compact design built from an extruded aluminum heatsink with the top side ensuring effective transfer of the heat generated by the power electronic components.
- Special balanced input circuitry to reject electromagnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs.
- Input featuring both Speaker-In (OEM radio) and RCA-In (Aftermarket radio) inputs.
- Selectable ART™, Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns on and off the amplifier when the OEM radio turns on and off (available on Speaker-In only).
- Power supply stage featuring multiple winding transformer, Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, AB-Class 2 Ω stable.
- Pre-out, also available when using Speaker level inputs.
- Mono operation mode (selectable) to realize a sub + front three-channel system, or a powerful two-channel system.
- Bass Boost (50 Hz) selectable to 12 dB, to increase the subwoofer punch.
- Lo-Pass (50 Hz to 500 Hz) and Hi-Pass (80 Hz) 12 dB crossover filters. The Hi-Pass fixed frequency filter ensures optimal coupling with sub amplifier, also providing the ability
- realize a front + rear or a sub + front system.
- Selectable full range power outputs.
- 760W 4-channel Amplifier
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD 1%:
- 4 Ch: 55 W x 4 (4 Ω)
- 4 Ch: 85 W x 4 (2 Ω)
- 3 Ch: 55 W x 2 (4 Ω) + 170 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 3 Ch: 85 W x 2 (2 Ω) + 170 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 2 Ch: 170 W x 2 (4 Ω)
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC, THD 10%:
- 4 Ch: 65 W x 4 (4 Ω)
- 4 Ch: 95 W x 4 (2 Ω)
- 3 Ch: 65 W x 2 (4 Ω) + 190 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 3 Ch: 95 W x 2 (2 Ω) + 190 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 2 Ch: 190 W x 2 (4 Ω)
- Power supply voltage: 11÷15 VDC . 2 x 20A
- Idling current when off: 1A/0.04 mA
- Consumption @ 2Ω, 14.4 VDC (Max Musical Power): 21 A
- Remote In: 7 ÷ 15 VDC - 1 mA
- ART: Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off with Speaker-In
- Amplifier stage
- Distorsion - THD (100 Hz @ 4Ω): 0.01 %
- Bandwidth (-3 dB): 10 ÷ 45 kHz
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1 V): 103 dB
- Damping factor (100 Hz @ 4Ω): 120
- Pre-In sensitivity: 0.6 ÷ 5 V RMS
- Speaker-In sensitivity: 1.5 ÷ 12 V RMS
- Load impedance (MIN) @ 4 Ch: 2 Ω / @ 3 Ch: 2 Ω + 2 Ω + 4 Ω / @ 2 Ch: 4 Ω
- INPUTS: PRE IN / SPEAKER IN
- Pre out FULL range (FRONT): Yes
- FRONT Ch. filters FULL: Yes
- Hi-Pass: 80 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Lo-Pass: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- REAR Ch. filters FULL: Yes
- Hi-Pass: 80 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Lo-Pass: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- FRONT Ch. MONO (on/off): Yes
- REAR Ch. MONO (on/off): Yes
- BOOST 50 Hz (select): (0 / 6 / 12) dB
How will you send my item?
We ship to addresses within the UK using Royal Mail and DPD couriers.
How much does delivery cost?
- Royal Mail Standard - 2-3 Day non-tracked service - £2.99.
- Royal Mail Tracked - 2-3 Day tracked service - £4.99.
- DPD 2 Day - 2 Day tracked service - £7.99 .
- DPD Next Day - Next working day tracked service - £11.99.
- DPD Delivery - Non specific DPD service for larger/bulkier orders - £15.
- Saturday/Sunday Service - Tracked service specified for Saturday/Sunday - £22.99.
For orders to UK Non-mainland and International destinations, there will be an additional charge at checkout. Please see below for more information.
How long does delivery take?
Depending on the delivery service you choose, delivery usually takes between 1-3 working days to mainland UK from the moment we despatch your order. Orders to UK non-mainland and international destinations can take longer.
When will you despatch my order?
Orders placed before 3pm are processed and despatched the same day (excluding bank holidays and weekends). Orders placed on weekends will be processed and despatched the following working day.
*Please note that international orders may require extra checks before we are able to despatch your order so timescales may vary.
Can I track my delivery?
Yes - Order tracking is offered as standard on all items, whether they are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail. You will receive your tracking information via email once we have despatched your order.
UK Non-mainland and International destinations.
Due to the UK leaving the EU, some of our delivery partners have changed the way we ship to international and offshore destinations. This means that for the time being we are unable to ship items to these locations.
We are still accepting orders to these destinations however delivery times and prices are not final. We will confirm via email once we know more from our delivery partner.
Shipping for all items to UK Non-Mainland and International destinations will incur a charge at checkout. This charge is not final and we may need to charge for additional postage if required.
Shipping to international destinations may require further security checks and I.D. may need to be provided by the cardholder. We reserve the right to cancel any orders where you are do not pass our security checks or do not pay for appropriate postage.
Please note that we are unable to ship some items outside the UK. To avoid any disapointment please contact us before making your order.
What do you class as UK Non-mainland?
Rep. Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands. If you are unsure whether your address is classed as UK Non-mainland please feel free to contact us and an advisor will be happy to help.
For any further enquiries with regards to your delivery please contact us on 020 8561 9845 and one of our adviser's will be happy to help.
I want to return an item
- Unwanted Goods: In accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations (2015), you have a 14 working day 'cooling off period' in which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. The cooling off period starts on the day after the day on which you received the goods (does not include weekends). You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Providing that unwanted goods are received back by us in "as new" condition, we will refund payment for the goods. We don't mind if you open the product to check it, however any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee so please take care when opening your item. These refunds will be made within 30 days of return of goods. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the 14 working days 'cooling off' period, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Please tell us your name and address, how your order was placed and any payment reference (ie Paypal) and the order number.
- Should you cancel your purchase with this 14 working day 'cooling off' period, we will refund your payment in full via the method of payment. There will be no charges for cancellation within this 14 working day 'cooling off period'.
- You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage. You are also advised to return goods by recorded delivery, registered post, or by courier. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Please remember to include with the return your name and address, and a copy of your purchase receipt.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Beyond this 14 working day period, you are covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is typically 1 year. If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our eSupport department, via the website, direct email or phone for a returns number. We will then arrange for your item to be repaired (or replaced, if appropriate with a new product) or provide details of the manufacturers local service centre.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A VALID RETURNS NUMBER
- To avoid unnecessary returns, our returns address will be provided with the Returns Number.
Airlift Warranty Managments:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased individually on or after 09/03/202
- 4-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased with an Air Lift Performance front and rear suspension kit or four (4) Air Lift Performance Dominator Air Springs (purchased within 45 days of each other) on or after 09/03/2021
Airlift Warranty Bolt-on Suspenion:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased individually before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased with a 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control System on or after 09/03/2021.
Airlift Warranty Compressors:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased before 09/03/2021
- 90-Day Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased on or after 09/03/2021