Full HD video recording is available in a compact design to document any occurrence or disturbance you may come across while driving your vehicle. With HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology, it can record video at dark and bright locations, without underexposing or overexposing the image. A gyro sensor will automatically detect when there is an event and separate a portion of memory within the 8GB SD card for viewing. Additional safety and warning features will detect and alert you of a possible forward collision begins to occur.
Record high-resolution smooth videos at Full HD (1920 x 1080) while keeping the file size small with H.264 technology.
Thanks to HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology, DRV-N520 can record video at dark and bright locations, without underexposing or overexposing the image.
Recording at 27 frames a second creates a natural and progressively smooth video.
With latest motion detection technology, DRV-N520 automatically activates and records video when motion is detected near the front of the vehicle. During parking mode, the security indicator will have a deterrent effect against car theft or vandalism.
KENWOOD DRIVE REVIEWER is a PC application for displaying video recorded with the device. The application can be downloaded from the JVC KENWOOD website.
The DRV-N520 Drive recorder with DashCam Link needs to be connected with selection of our 2017 multimedia units in order to realize the various convenient functions on our DRV-N520.
- 1/3 inch Color CMOS
- Bright (F2.0) & Wide Viewing Angle Lens
- Ultra Compact Design
- Linkage with compatible multimedia units
- Built-in "Save driving features"
- Built-in G-Sensor
- Equiped with HDR technology
- Support Super HD Video Recording
- 27 frames/Second Smooth Recording
- Kenwood Drive Reviewer, PC Application
- Image Sensor 1/3" Colour CMOS
- Number of Pixels 3M Pixels (2304 x 1296)
- Lens Type Bright (F2.0) Wide View Lens
- Viewing Angles 117°(H) / 63°(V)/ 128°(Diagonal)
- Event Recording Mode
- Continuous Recording
- Manual Recording
- Parking Recording
- Recording preservation timing Full Time/Event/Manual/parking
- Recording time for collision detection
- Recording time before the collision detection
- Recording time after the collision detection 10/30/60sec
- Frame Rate 27 frames/sec
- Picture Format JPEG
- Picture Size 2304 x 1296 Pixels
- Video Format MOV
- Video Codec H.264
- Video Clip Length 1/2/3 min
- Audio File Fomat Linear Pulse Code Modulated Audio (LPCM)
- G-Sensor Built-in -4G to +4G (0,1G steps)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) On / Off (Default)
- Scene Select Technology
- Parking Mode
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Departure Delay Warning (DDW)
- Recording Media micro SDHC Class 6 or over
- Maximum Size Recording Media 32 GB
- Dash Cam Link with Compatible KENWOOD Unit
- Power Supply type 3,5m DC-cable
- Power Supply voltage 12V(8,5 to 16V)
- Current Consumption 400 mA
- Dimensions 79 x 22 x 48 mm
- Weight 77 gr (Camera Only)
- Car Mount Bracket Included
- PC software vacant via download
How will you send my item?
We ship to addresses within the UK using Royal Mail and DPD couriers.
How much does delivery cost?
- Royal Mail Standard - 2-3 Day non-tracked service - £3.99.
- Royal Mail Tracked - 2-3 Day tracked service - £4.99.
- DPD 2-3 Day - 2-3 Day tracked service - £7.99 .
- DPD Next Day - Next working day tracked service - £11.99.
- DPD Delivery - Non specific DPD service for larger/bulkier orders - £15.
- Saturday/Sunday Service - Tracked service specified for Saturday/Sunday - £22.99.
For orders to UK Non-mainland and International destinations, there will be an additional charge at checkout. Please see below for more information.
How long does delivery take?
Depending on the delivery service you choose, delivery usually takes between 1-3 working days to mainland UK from the moment we despatch your order. Orders to UK non-mainland and international destinations can take longer.
When will you despatch my order?
Orders placed before 3pm are processed and despatched the same day (excluding bank holidays and weekends). Orders placed on weekends will be processed and despatched the following working day.
*Please note that international orders may require extra checks before we are able to despatch your order so timescales may vary.
Can I track my delivery?
Yes - Order tracking is offered as standard on all items, whether they are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail. You will receive your tracking information via email once we have despatched your order.
UK Non-mainland and International destinations.
Due to the UK leaving the EU, some of our delivery partners have changed the way we ship to international and offshore destinations. This means that for the time being we are unable to ship items to these locations.
We are still accepting orders to these destinations however delivery times and prices are not final. We will confirm via email once we know more from our delivery partner.
Shipping for all items to UK Non-Mainland and International destinations will incur a charge at checkout. This charge is not final and we may need to charge for additional postage if required.
Shipping to international destinations may require further security checks and I.D. may need to be provided by the cardholder. We reserve the right to cancel any orders where you are do not pass our security checks or do not pay for appropriate postage.
Please note that we are unable to ship some items outside the UK. To avoid any disapointment please contact us before making your order.
What do you class as UK Non-mainland?
Rep. Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands. If you are unsure whether your address is classed as UK Non-mainland please feel free to contact us and an advisor will be happy to help.
For any further enquiries with regards to your delivery please contact us on 020 8561 9845 and one of our adviser's will be happy to help.
I want to return an item
- Unwanted Goods: In accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations (2015), you have a 14 working day 'cooling off period' in which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. The cooling off period starts on the day after the day on which you received the goods (does not include weekends). You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Providing that unwanted goods are received back by us in "as new" condition, we will refund payment for the goods. We don't mind if you open the product to check it, however any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee so please take care when opening your item. These refunds will be made within 30 days of return of goods. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the 14 working days 'cooling off' period, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Please tell us your name and address, how your order was placed and any payment reference (ie Paypal) and the order number.
- Should you cancel your purchase with this 14 working day 'cooling off' period, we will refund your payment in full via the method of payment. There will be no charges for cancellation within this 14 working day 'cooling off period'.
- You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage. You are also advised to return goods by recorded delivery, registered post, or by courier. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Please remember to include with the return your name and address, and a copy of your purchase receipt.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Beyond this 14 working day period, you are covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is typically 1 year. If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our eSupport department, via the website, direct email or phone for a returns number. We will then arrange for your item to be repaired (or replaced, if appropriate with a new product) or provide details of the manufacturers local service centre.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A VALID ORDER NUMBER
- To avoid unnecessary returns, our returns address will be provided with the Returns Number.
Airlift Warranty Managments:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased individually on or after 09/03/202
- 4-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased with an Air Lift Performance front and rear suspension kit or four (4) Air Lift Performance Dominator Air Springs (purchased within 45 days of each other) on or after 09/03/2021
Airlift Warranty Bolt-on Suspenion:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased individually before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased with a 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control System on or after 09/03/2021.
Airlift Warranty Compressors:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased before 09/03/2021
- 90-Day Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased on or after 09/03/2021