Apple CarPlay® (Wired) & Android Auto™ (Wired)
Apple CarPlay or Android Auto via USB connection for play and charging of your smartphone. Apps including phone, messages & WhatsApp. Navigation from Waze, Googles Maps and Apple Maps. Listen to you music using Apple, Spotify and Deezer to mention just a few.
Mirroring via USB connection for play and charging of your smartphone. Apps including phone, messages & WhatsApp. Navigation from Waze, Googles Maps and Apple Maps, Google, Spotify and Deezer to mention just a few.
3-Year Warranty when purchased & fitted by a KENWOOD Pro-Install Dealer
- 7.0" WVGA with Capacitive Touch Screen
- DAB+ Digital Radio & FM/AM Receiver
- Bluetooth Hands Free & Audio Streaming
- Ready for Apple CarPlay® (Wired)
- Ready for Android Auto™ (Wired)
- USB Mirroring for Android ready
- up to 3 camera inputs
- 3 RCA high power (5V) preouts (front/rear/sub)
- Compatible with High Res Audio
- Digital Sound Processor, Time Alignment & 13-Band EQ
- High Speed USB 2.0 port on the rear side of the unit
- DIN Size 2 DIN
- Security Code Function ( user set), Set by user
- Smooth GUI
- Selectable GUI Background Wallpaper
- Key Illumination Variable color
- Installer Memory
- Back-up Memory
- Attenuator with Smooth Volume Return
- Optional IR remote controller, (KCA-RCDV331)
- Digital Clock (24H)
- Built-in Bluetooth
- DAB Tuner Built-in
- Works with Apple CarPlay
- Works with Android Auto
- Android USB Mirroring
- Firmware upgreadable
- HDMI input for video playback
- Dashcam Link
- GPS input GPS Antenna included
- Screen Type 7,0" Wide VGA
- Display Mode 3 Mode (Full(default)/Auto/Normal)
- Screen Adjustments
► Noon & Night Memory.
► Black Level.
- Dimmer function Manual/Sync
- Dimmer Level Sync / On / Off
- Visual Source Mode Mirorring / CarPlay / Android Auto.
- Touch Panel Capacitive
- Display Type Glare
- Display film Anti-Fingerprint / Anti-Reflection / Anti-Glare)
- LCD viewing angle control "0" (Default) / "-1" / "-2" / "-3"
- NTSC/PAL judge (Auto)
Multimedia GUI Features
- Menu text 22 languages:
► Chinese (Simplified)
► Chinese (Traditional)
- Software updates (SoC) via USB
- Graphics Type Graphics
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Demonstration Mode
- Top Menu Customize
- Opening Screen Type standard
- Background Customize Preset x6:
► Static x4.
► Colour Customize x1.
► Sync Album Art x1.
► USER x2.
- Wallpaper colour change
- Picture in picture
- Screen Capture
- R-CAM interrupt
- R-CAM Caution On Screen Display
- R-CAM Parking Guide Lines
- Front Camera Interruption
- DashCam Control
- Rapid charge indicator
- Station Select Manual / Preset (List)
- Tuner Type Lithio
- FM(RDS) + AM(MW/LW) Tuner
- Tuner Presets (FM/AM) 20 Presets (15FM / 5AM)
- Preset memory w/o back-up power
- Tuning mode
- Up/Down Seek/Scan
- Automatic Memory Entry (AME)
- FM Stereo / Mono Selector
- Radio Data System
- Radio Text Plus
- Traffic Information
- Local search
- AF Regional Selectable: AF/AF Reg/OFF
- Auto TP search
- Enhanced Other Networks Function (EON)
- Program Type Function (PTY)
CE DAB tuner features
- DAB+ tuner built-in
- Digital Radio Certification Mark
- Intelligent seek, (Service, Ensemble & Component)
- Ensemble seek
- Tuning mode / Seek mode Auto1/Auto2/Manual
- Service preset 15 ch * 1 bank presets,
- Service list by alphabet order
- Preset list
- Alphabet Search
- Related service
- Traffic Information
- DAB priority
- DAB-DAB/DAB-FM auto switch
- Seamless DAB-FM blending
- DLS (Dynamic Label)
- PTY (Programme Type) search
- PTY (Programme Type) watch
- Announcement Switching (ASW) Select
- TMC (Traffic Message Channel) support
- DMB Audio (Digital multimedia broadcasting)
- Soft linking
- Antenna power supply on/off switch
Bluetooth General Features
- Module Murata
- Hands Free Profile (HPF)V1.7
- Hands Free Profile with High Sound Quality HFP V1.7
- 2 Phones Switchable Hands Free
- 2 phones fulltime connection Audio Streaming (A2DP), (SBC/AAC)
- High Quality Audio Streaming SBC/AAC
- Max num. of regist. units for A2DP 5 units
- Serial Port Profile (SPP)
- Simple Secure Pairing (SSP)
- Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP)
- Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), V1.6
- Multi Profile Support
- iPhone & Android automatic pairing via USB
- KENWOOD Remote App Ready
- KENWOOD Music Mix Support
- Catchphone / Call Waiting
- Private mode
- Alphabet Search (Phonebook)
- Noise Canceller
- Echo Canceller
- Phone device status display
- Audio device status
- Signal strength display
- Remaining battery display
- High-quality noise canceling microphone Included (rear wired)
- CE_Playable Audio file
- AAC (*.m4a) files are playable USB
- AAC (*.aac) files are playable USB
- MP3 files are playable USB
- WMA (.wma) files are playable USB
- WAV (.wav) files are playable USB
- FLAC files are playable USB
- CE_Playable Video file
- MPEG1/2 files are playable USB
- MPEG4 files are playable USB
- WMV files are playable USB
- H.264 files are playable USB
- mkv files are playable USB
- JPEG files are playable USB
- BMP files are playable USB
- PNG files are playable USB
- USB terminal, Rear USB 2.0 (Full Speed)
- USB Type 2.0 High speed
- USB extension cable supplied 2x 1 meter
- Drive Change
- Works with Android Auto
- USB 1 wire Mirroring for Android
- Tag Information Display
- Album Art Display
- Repeat/Scan/Random search
- Repeat Play Folder/File/All
- Random play Folder
- Category search
- Link Search
- Resume play
- Time code display
- Made for iPod & iPhone *
- USB Direct Control (Audio, 1 wire, Lightning-connector) with optional cable KCA-iP103
- Album art support
- Music library search
- Alphabet search
- Skip search
- iPod Accessory Protocol (iAP) iAP2
- iTunes Radio App iAP2
- Works with Apple CarPlay via USB
- Reverse browsing
- Voice Control using Siri.
- Bluetooth Auto Paring for iPhone
- Battery charge + power control
- * Always update to latest Apple firmware
- Max. Output Power (MOSFET Power IC) 4 x 50W
- Pre-out 3RCA: Front/Rear/Subwoofer
- Pre-out Output Level 5V
- Volume Offset
- 2 Zone Control
- Balance/Fader Control, (via DSP)
- Loudness Control, By DSP
- Bass Boost, (Via DSP)
- Att.(-20dB) with smooth Volume Return
- Digital Sound Processor (DSP)
- Beep On/Off
- Multimedia DSP Features
- Car type control Off / Compact / Sedan / Wagon / Minivan / SUV / Passenger Van
- Speaker Size & Location Control
- X'over network 3-Way / 2-way X'over / HPF / LPF
- Listening postion control / Time Alignment
- Equalizer type Graphical
- Equalizer 13-Bands
- Equalizer presets / User set 8 presets / 4 User set
- Zone Control 1 Zone / 2 Zone
- Balance & Fader Control
- Source Volulme Offset source independent
- Sound Effects
► Bass Boost
► Drive Equalizer
► Stage EQ
► Space Enhancer
- Audio Setup Memory
- iPod direct control
- USB interface 2 x USB 2.0 (pigtail)
- OEM Wired Remote Control ready, Optional interface needed
- Programmable OEM Steeringwheel Remote Function
- DC-Cord Mitsumi to ISO
- Parking sensor (handbrake) wire
- Power Control (P.CON) wire
- 2-way (Tel/Navi) mute wire
- Dimmer control wire
- Speedpuls input wire
- AV-Input 1x mini-jack (selectable: AV-in / Camera-in)
- AV Output Video: RCA / Audio: mini-jack
- Available AV-Out source AV-in / Off
- Reverse sensor wire
- Rear View Camera Input Dedicated RCA Video-in
- Front View Camera Input selectable: Front / Dash-Camera-in
- Multi View Camera Control Line
- Dashcam Link
- Amplifier pre-out 3 x RCA: Front/Rear/Subwoofer
- 3rd Party TV Control (Mini-Jack)
- HDMI input Type A
- GPS Aerial Input HRS GT5-1S connector
- FM Antenna Input JASO connector
- DAB Aerial input SMB connector
- External microphone input 3,5mm mini-jack
- FM range: 87.5Mhz - 108MHz (50Khz step) Yes
- FM Usable Sensitivity 0.8μV/75ohm (S/N 30dBf)
- FM Quieting Sensitivity 1.6μV/75ohm (S/N 15.2dBf)
- FM Frequency Response 30Hz ~ 15kHz (± 3dB)
- FM Signal to noise ratio (Mono) 65dB
- FM Selectivity(DIN) over 80dB (±400kHz)
- FM Stereo Separation (1kHz) 45dB
- MW range: 531kHz - 1611kHz (9kHz step)
- MW Usable Sensitivity 45μV
- LW range: 153kHz - 279kHz (9kHz step)
- LW Usable Sensitivity 25μV
DAB Tuner specifications
- Band III - Frequency range 174.928 MHz - 239.2MHz
- Mode I, II, III, IV
- Sensitivity - 100dBm
- Signal to noise ratio 90dB
- Audio format MPEG1 Audio Layer II, MPEG4 HE-AAC v2
- DAB Aerial Connector Type SMB
- Output Voltage n14.4V (11V to 16V allowable)
- Maximum Current < 100 mA
- Technology Bluetooth V5.0
- Frequency 2.402 - 2.48 GHz
- Output power +4dBm(max), power class 2
- Maximum range Line of sight approx. 10 meter
- Handsfree profile (HFP), V1.7
- Serial port profile (SPP)
- Advanced audio distribution profile (A2DP)
- Audio Codec SBC/AAC
- Audio/Video remote control profile (AVRCP) , V1.6
- Phonebook access profile (PBAP)
- Multi Profile Support
- USB Version compatibility USB 2.0 High Speed
- File System FAT 16/32 / exFAT / NTFS
- Maximum Supply current 1500mA
- D/A Converter 24/32 bit
- Video Decoder MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4/WMV/H.264/MKV
- Audio Decoder MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC/Vorbis
- S/N Ratio 98.5 dB (1kHz)
- Dynamic Range 89dB
- Maximum Power 50W x 4
- Output Power (DIN45324,+B=14.4v) 22W x 4
- Output frequency band 20Hz ~ 88kHz
- Preout Level 5000mV / 1kOhm,
- Preout Impedance ≤ 300Ohm
- Speaker Impedance 4Ohm ~ 8Ohm
- Frequency band 62.5/100/160/ ~ /6.3k/10k/16k Hz
- Equalizer Gain –9db ~ +9db
- Time Alignment 0 — 610cm(1 cm step)
- Speaker type - Center
► 40mm X 70mm
► 16cm OVER
- Speaker type - Front
► 4" x 6"
► 5" x 7"
► 6" x 8"
► 6" x 9"
► 7" x 10"
- Speaker type - Rear
► 4" x 6"
► 5" x 7"
► 6" x 8"
► 6" x 9"
► 7" x 10"
- Speaker type - Sub woofer
► 30cm over
- 2-Way X'over / Front/Rear (HPF) / Frequency Through, 30/40/50/ ~ /220/250 Hz
- 2-Way X'over / Front/Rear (HPF) / Slope -6/-12/-18/-24 (dB/oct)
- 2-Way X'over / Subwoofer (LPF) / Frequency 30/40/50/ ~ /220/250 Hz, Through
- 2-Way X'over / Subwoofer (LPF) / Slope -6/-12/-18/-24 (dB/oct)
- 3-Way X'Over / High Pass Filter Frequency Through, 30/40/50/ ~ /220/250 Hz
- 3-Way X'Over / High Pass Filter Slope -12/-18/-24 (dB)
- 3-Way X'Over / Low Pass Filter Frequency 30/40/50/ ~ /220/250 Hz, Through
- 3-Way X'Over / Low Pass Filter Slope -12/-18/-24 (dB/Oct
- Subwoofer Level -50dB ~ 10dB
- Car type control
► Passenger Van
- Color System of External Video Input NTSC/PAL
- External video input level (mini-jack) 1 Vpp / 75 Ohm
- External audio max. input level (mini-jack) 2 Vpp / 25 kOhm
- Video input level (RCA) 1 Vpp, 75 Ohms
- Video Output Level (RCA) 1 Vpp / 75 Ohm
- Audio Output Level (mini-jack) 0.9 Vpp / 10 kOhm
- HDMI - VGA input resolution 640x480p @59.94Hz/60Hz
- HDMI - 480p input resolution 720x480p @59.94Hz/60Hz
- HDMI - 720p input resolution 1280x720p @59.94Hz/60Hz
- HDMI - input Audio type 16/20/24-bit Linear PCM
- Screen size (Diagonal) 6.95 Inches Wide
- Screen Size (WxH) 156.6 x 81.6mm
- Display system Transparent TN LCD Panel
- Drive system TFT Active Matrix System
- Number of Pixels 1152000pixels (800(H) x 480(V) x RGB)
- Effective pixels 99.99%
- Pixel arrangement RGB Striped
- Back lighting LED (Light Emitting Diode)
- Operating voltage 14.4V (11 ~ 16V Allowable)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 178 x 100 x 155mm
- Weight 1700 gr.
- Release keys 2 pieces
- Installation Sleeve
- DC cord (Mitsumi to ISO) 20 cm
- usb extension cable 2 pieces, 1 meter
- GPS antenna with 3.5 m cable
- Handsfree Microphone with 3 m cable
- Multi-Language Instruction Manual Included Quick-Guide + Instruction manual
- Manuals Downloadable
How will you send my item?
We ship to addresses within the UK using Royal Mail and DPD couriers.
How much does delivery cost?
- Royal Mail Standard - 2-3 Day non-tracked service - £3.99.
- Royal Mail Tracked - 2-3 Day tracked service - £4.99.
- DPD 2-3 Day - 2-3 Day tracked service - £7.99 .
- DPD Next Day - Next working day tracked service - £11.99.
- DPD Delivery - Non specific DPD service for larger/bulkier orders - £15.
- Saturday/Sunday Service - Tracked service specified for Saturday/Sunday - £22.99.
For orders to UK Non-mainland and International destinations, there will be an additional charge at checkout. Please see below for more information.
How long does delivery take?
Depending on the delivery service you choose, delivery usually takes between 1-3 working days to mainland UK from the moment we despatch your order. Orders to UK non-mainland and international destinations can take longer.
When will you despatch my order?
Orders placed before 3pm are processed and despatched the same day (excluding bank holidays and weekends). Orders placed on weekends will be processed and despatched the following working day.
*Please note that international orders may require extra checks before we are able to despatch your order so timescales may vary.
Can I track my delivery?
Yes - Order tracking is offered as standard on all items, whether they are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail. You will receive your tracking information via email once we have despatched your order.
UK Non-mainland and International destinations.
Due to the UK leaving the EU, some of our delivery partners have changed the way we ship to international and offshore destinations. This means that for the time being we are unable to ship items to these locations.
We are still accepting orders to these destinations however delivery times and prices are not final. We will confirm via email once we know more from our delivery partner.
Shipping for all items to UK Non-Mainland and International destinations will incur a charge at checkout. This charge is not final and we may need to charge for additional postage if required.
Shipping to international destinations may require further security checks and I.D. may need to be provided by the cardholder. We reserve the right to cancel any orders where you are do not pass our security checks or do not pay for appropriate postage.
Please note that we are unable to ship some items outside the UK. To avoid any disapointment please contact us before making your order.
What do you class as UK Non-mainland?
Rep. Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands. If you are unsure whether your address is classed as UK Non-mainland please feel free to contact us and an advisor will be happy to help.
For any further enquiries with regards to your delivery please contact us on 020 8561 9845 and one of our adviser's will be happy to help.
If you're not happy with your item or you've changed your mind.
Even though we're sure you'll be happy with your purchase, it's important that you are aware of how we deal with returns in the event that you need to send something back.
We understand how inconvenient it can be when you buy a product and aren't 100% satisfied with it. For this reason we have designed our returns policy to prevent any further inconvenience to you in these instances.
Under 14 days
- You can return your goods for a full refund or exchange as long as you inform us of your intention to return the goods within 14 days of receipt, starting from the day after you receive your goods (Exclusions apply, see below.)
- All return costs are down to the buyer and it is recommended that you return your items using a trackable method with appropriate insurance (if required).
- Once we have approved your return, please ensure that you return the item within 14 days.
- If a returns number is provided then please ensure that the parcel has this clearly marked.
- Items need to be returned in "as new" condition in their original packaging. We don't mind if you open the product to check it, however any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee so please take care when opening your items
After 14 days
- We will not offer a refund after 14 days of you receiving your delivery unless your product is faulty.
Exclusions from our returns policy
As we're sure you'll understand, there are some products that we can't offer returns on due to their nature. These include:
- Special order items (these items will be clearly identifiable).
- Custom cut items.
- Clothing due to health and hygiene reasons.
- Products that include software which require activation.
Please note that these exclusions do not apply to items that become faulty.
If your product becomes faulty
We endeavour to get your items to you in fully working order, however in the event that your items do become faulty, please read below on what you should do next.
In a lot of cases with some products, faults can be fixed by performing some basic troubleshooting, so to prevent any further inconvenience to you we advise that you contact our Customer Service team who can guide you through some basic troubleshooting before sending items back.
Under 30 days
- If your items become faulty within 30 days of delivery you are entitled to a full refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service centre who will provide necessary returns details.
- Please send the items back with a cover note including a description of the fault and your original order number.
- Once we have fully tested the item and confirmed the fault, we will process the refund or exchange including cost of carriage back to us (within reason).
- If during our testing we cannot find a fault, no refund will be given and you will be charged for delivery of the item back to you.
After 30 days
- After 30 days you will still be able to get your faulty items repaired or replaced within the manufacturers warranty and we will be happy to assist you with this. Please contact our customer service team to find out the best way to get your items repaired or replaced. Please be aware that after 30 days we will not cover you for any carriage costs.
Air Lift Warranty information
Click here for Air Lift warranty information.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS NEED TO BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COMPLETED RETURNS FORM: DOWNLOAD
DONT HAVE A PRINTER? Just ensure you include the relevant information required on a note inside the return so that we can process your request.
I want to return an item
- Unwanted Goods: In accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations (2015), you have a 14 working day 'cooling off period' in which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. The cooling off period starts on the day after the day on which you received the goods (does not include weekends). You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Providing that unwanted goods are received back by us in "as new" condition, we will refund payment for the goods. We don't mind if you open the product to check it, however any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee so please take care when opening your item. These refunds will be made within 30 days of return of goods. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the 14 working days 'cooling off' period, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Please tell us your name and address, how your order was placed and any payment reference (ie Paypal) and the order number.
- Should you cancel your purchase with this 14 working day 'cooling off' period, we will refund your payment in full via the method of payment. There will be no charges for cancellation within this 14 working day 'cooling off period'.
- You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage. You are also advised to return goods by recorded delivery, registered post, or by courier. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Please remember to include with the return your name and address, and a copy of your purchase receipt.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Beyond this 14 working day period, you are covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is typically 1 year. If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our eSupport department, via the website, direct email or phone for a returns number. We will then arrange for your item to be repaired (or replaced, if appropriate with a new product) or provide details of the manufacturers local service centre.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COMPLETED RETURNS FORM: DOWNLOAD
Christmas Returns Policy
- Any product purchased between 25/11/22 and 24/12/22 will qualify for our extended returns policy.
- If your purchase is made within this time you have until 01/01/2023 to inform us of your intention to return your items.
- All orders placed within this time which are outside of the standard 14 day policy can only be returned for a credit. All credits need to be used within 90 days of issue.
- Please ensure you inform our Customer Service team in writing or via email ([email protected]).
- Any items being returned need be in brand new, unopened and unused condition.
- All products must be returned to us within 14 calendar days after our Customer Service team have authorised a return.
- Any promotional items received FREE at the time of purchase must also be returned, unused and unopened, otherwise the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the credit.
Please note: Our normal returns policy still applies on all orders if you are within the 14 day returns period.
Airlift Warranty Managments:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased individually on or after 09/03/202
- 4-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased with an Air Lift Performance front and rear suspension kit or four (4) Air Lift Performance Dominator Air Springs (purchased within 45 days of each other) on or after 09/03/2021
Airlift Warranty Bolt-on Suspenion:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased individually before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased with a 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control System on or after 09/03/2021.
Airlift Warranty Compressors:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased before 09/03/2021
- 90-Day Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased on or after 09/03/2021