Pioneer AVH-Z7200DAB - 7" Bluetooth Screen CarPlay Android DAB + NAVI
Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
Is the smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone® in the car. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, listen to music, and access messages with just a word or a touch.
Extends the Android platform into the car in a way that’s purpose-built for driving and automatically brings you useful information and organises it into simple cards that appear just when they’re needed. It’s designed to minimise distraction so you can stay focused on the road ahead.
Add Navigation to your AV car stereo.
Get the most out of your navigation system by hooking the AVIC-F260-2 on to your AVH-system. The device has an integrated TMC receiver and uses an SD card to read navigation data.
POWERFUL ENTERTAINMENT FOR YOUR CAR.
The AVH-Z7200DAB goes from 1-DIN to 7" of full-on car entertainment in seconds. When the large touchscreen folds out, this multimedia player lets you connect to a compatible iPhone or Android phone using a single USB cable, which will allow you to control Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, WebLink and Waze (Via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto) from your dashboard in a convenient and safe way. It plays DAB/DAB+ Digital Radio, audio/video content from CDs, DVDs and USB devices.
Additionally, this car AV player features Bluetooth, allowing you to stream your music or call hands-free over a wireless connection.
Upgrade your music with high-grade audio functions: a 13-band graphic EQ, auto EQ and Time Alignment allow you to customise the sound settings to your own preferences.
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- CD Player
- USB Input
- AppRadio Mode +
- Screen: 7' WVGA, Clear Type Anti-glare Touchscreen with Advanced Display Resolution (Slide-out)
- Installation Type: 1-DIN
- Front Panel Partially detachable
- Button Illumination: RGB Colour Customisation (210,000 Colours)
- DVD Region Code 2
- Maximum power input: MOSFET 50W x 4
- Tuner: RDS FM/AM tuner
- Remote Control: Optional CD-R33 remote control
- Your DVD collection
- Your CD collection
- Your iPod, iPhone, Android Smartphone
- Bluetooth audio
- Via CD, DVD:
- MP3, WMA and AAC audio files
- DivX, MPEG-1,2,4 video files
- Via USB:
- MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV and FLAC audio files
- H.264, MKV, FLV and MPEG4 video files in Full HD
- Mpeg2 and DivX video files
- JPEG image files
- Navigation Ready Included AVIC-F260-2
- Accessories Included:
- 1 x USB extension cable
- 1 x External Bluetooth mic
- CA-IU.52C (USB to Lightning cable)
- CD-MC20 (Auto EQ microphone)
- ND-BC8 (Reverse camera)
- Multi colour illumination
- Digital Radio Tick Mark Approved product
- Waze Via Android Auto or AppRadio Mode +
- Aspect ratio 16:9
- Screen Resolution WVGA (800×480)
- Selectable wide screen modes
- Auto display brightness & backlight adjustment
- Rear camera switching
- Works with iPod
- Works with iPhone
- App Mode
- Compatible with Android
- Hard wired remote input
- ISO connector
- RGB input 1
- iPod/iPhone Direct Control
- Input for rear camera: Yes
- Second Camera Input
- USB Input: Rear USB (1,5 Amp)
- Aux-in: Rear Aux-in
- High Voltage Output 4V
- RCA video 2 x Video Input (RCA / mini-jack AV)
- Video output: Rear Video output
- Source Level Adjuster
- High Pass Filter
- Time Alignment
- Equaliser 13-band Graphic Equaliser
- RCA Pre-Outs 3 (Front, Rear, Subwoofer)
- Auto EQ
- MIXTRAX EZ
- 3-Way Network Mode
- Hands-free calls
- Additional Bluetooth Features
- Audio streaming
- Automatic Phone book Transfer (5 x 1000 contacts)
- Simple Secure Pairing
- 2 Phones fulltime connect
- Compatibility: HFP/A2DP/SPP
- Pioneer Bluetooth
How will you send my item?
We ship to addresses within the UK using Royal Mail and DPD couriers.
How much does delivery cost?
- Royal Mail Standard - 2-3 Day non-tracked service - £3.99.
- Royal Mail Tracked - 2-3 Day tracked service - £4.99.
- DPD 2-3 Day - 2-3 Day tracked service - £7.99 .
- DPD Next Day - Next working day tracked service - £11.99.
- DPD Delivery - Non specific DPD service for larger/bulkier orders - £15.
- Saturday/Sunday Service - Tracked service specified for Saturday/Sunday - £22.99.
For orders to UK Non-mainland and International destinations, there will be an additional charge at checkout. Please see below for more information.
How long does delivery take?
Depending on the delivery service you choose, delivery usually takes between 1-3 working days to mainland UK from the moment we despatch your order. Orders to UK non-mainland and international destinations can take longer.
When will you despatch my order?
Orders placed before 3pm are processed and despatched the same day (excluding bank holidays and weekends). Orders placed on weekends will be processed and despatched the following working day.
*Please note that international orders may require extra checks before we are able to despatch your order so timescales may vary.
Can I track my delivery?
Yes - Order tracking is offered as standard on all items, whether they are shipped via DPD or Royal Mail. You will receive your tracking information via email once we have despatched your order.
UK Non-mainland and International destinations.
Due to the UK leaving the EU, some of our delivery partners have changed the way we ship to international and offshore destinations. This means that for the time being we are unable to ship items to these locations.
We are still accepting orders to these destinations however delivery times and prices are not final. We will confirm via email once we know more from our delivery partner.
Shipping for all items to UK Non-Mainland and International destinations will incur a charge at checkout. This charge is not final and we may need to charge for additional postage if required.
Shipping to international destinations may require further security checks and I.D. may need to be provided by the cardholder. We reserve the right to cancel any orders where you are do not pass our security checks or do not pay for appropriate postage.
Please note that we are unable to ship some items outside the UK. To avoid any disapointment please contact us before making your order.
What do you class as UK Non-mainland?
Rep. Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Scottish Highlands. If you are unsure whether your address is classed as UK Non-mainland please feel free to contact us and an advisor will be happy to help.
For any further enquiries with regards to your delivery please contact us on 020 8561 9845 and one of our adviser's will be happy to help.
I want to return an item
- Unwanted Goods: In accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations (2015), you have a 14 working day 'cooling off period' in which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. The cooling off period starts on the day after the day on which you received the goods (does not include weekends). You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Providing that unwanted goods are received back by us in "as new" condition, we will refund payment for the goods. We don't mind if you open the product to check it, however any used or damaged products will be subject to a 25% handling fee so please take care when opening your item. These refunds will be made within 30 days of return of goods. Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the 14 working days 'cooling off' period, please e-mail us at [email protected]
- Please tell us your name and address, how your order was placed and any payment reference (ie Paypal) and the order number.
- Should you cancel your purchase with this 14 working day 'cooling off' period, we will refund your payment in full via the method of payment. There will be no charges for cancellation within this 14 working day 'cooling off period'.
- You are advised to wrap the product carefully to avoid damage. You are also advised to return goods by recorded delivery, registered post, or by courier. Proof of postage will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Please remember to include with the return your name and address, and a copy of your purchase receipt.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Beyond this 14 working day period, you are covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is typically 1 year. If your product becomes faulty during this period, you should contact our eSupport department, via the website, direct email or phone for a returns number. We will then arrange for your item to be repaired (or replaced, if appropriate with a new product) or provide details of the manufacturers local service centre.
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL RETURNS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A VALID ORDER NUMBER
- To avoid unnecessary returns, our returns address will be provided with the Returns Number.
Airlift Warranty Managments:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased individually on or after 09/03/202
- 4-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control system and Accessories purchased with an Air Lift Performance front and rear suspension kit or four (4) Air Lift Performance Dominator Air Springs (purchased within 45 days of each other) on or after 09/03/2021
Airlift Warranty Bolt-on Suspenion:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased individually before 09/03/2021
- 2-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance bolt-on Performance Series and Slam Series suspension kits purchased with a 3HTM, 3PTM or 3STM Air Management/Control System on or after 09/03/2021.
Airlift Warranty Compressors:
- 1-Year Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased before 09/03/2021
- 90-Day Limited Warranty for Air Lift Performance compressors purchased on or after 09/03/2021